[2] Problem

Casper parked his motorcycle in the parking lot and took off his helmet. The scene looked very dramatic and captivating, but unfortunately, no one was tempted by it.

Because he was Casper. A naughty child shunned by everyone. No one wanted to be close to him. Only trouble wanted to be close and even coexist with Casper.

However, through the classroom window on the upper floor, someone was observing Casper. It was Aktiva, a good child who always attracted attention. The perfect presence without absence, almost perfect grades, and all goodness resided in him.

For the third-grade students who were about to face final exams, Aktiva was considered a god-like figure. Just seeing Aktiva could inspire the spirit of learning, let alone being friends with him.

It felt like everything could be achieved by being close to him, whether it was getting into Harvard University or Oxford University, everything...

But now, Aktiva was actually interested in Casper, the naughty child. Perhaps this is what they call destiny, that the south is always attracted to the north, night is attracted to day, the moon is attracted to the sun, and Aktiva is attracted to Casper.

The problem is...

Aktiva is a good child, while Casper is a naughty child. Aktiva is a boy, just like Casper.

The labels attached to them are so clear and strong that no one ever expected a love story to unfold between them.

===

"CASPER!" shouted the teacher, startling Aktiva out of his focus on Casper.

The shout was so loud that all the students appeared at the window, curious to know what mischievous antics Casper had been up to now.

"Do you really have no ears? Or no brain? Can't you read? Can't you remember?" a barrage of questions was directed at Casper, who sat silently on his motorcycle.

"Third-grade students are NOT ALLOWED to bring vehicles! No exceptions! No excuses! Everyone MUST comply!" shouted the teacher.

"And here you are, casually riding a motorcycle! What more scolding should I give you?" he continued.

Aktiva observed as the students around him gossiped.

"Look, I won the bet again. I told you Casper would create a new problem in this school."

"Huh? We all bet on the same thing. We're all winners."

"Too bad, even though I won, I never get any money because no one bet against me."

Then the leader of the bet checked his betting book, and he was shocked and immediately approached Aktiva. All eyes turned to the two of them.

"You... Joined the bet?" Raka, the leader, asked.

Without turning away, Aktiva replied, "Yes."

Seeing Raka's surprised face, Ethan, another student, quickly grabbed the book and he too was shocked.

"You bet that Casper wouldn't cause any trouble?!" exclaimed Ethan.

All the students were astonished. Not only because Aktiva, the well-behaved student who never participated in betting, was now involved in a bet, but also because Aktiva was betting on something that no student in the school had ever done.

A Casper? Not causing trouble? Hard to believe...

"Ha ha ha..." Raka laughed awkwardly. "Guys, there's no need to be surprised. Aktiva chose it because he has never bet before. So this is just a mistake, right, Aktiva?"

Aktiva replied, "Have I ever done it? A mistake...?"

"Of course not!" Ethan quickly responded, while Raka could only remain silent.

Of course, for Raka, Ethan, or the other students, Aktiva would never make a mistake, because Aktiva was a perfection.

"MOVE ASIDE!" another shout from the teacher diverted their attention.

Casper was seen being forcibly pulled off his motorcycle, causing it to fall, and his beloved helmet collided harshly. The teacher even kicked the helmet hard, causing it to hit the wall.

"Wow... Isn't Casper really finished this time? Mr. Baker even damaged Casper's belongings," a student remarked.

Casper clenched his fists. He really wanted to hit Mr. Baker, but Nana's words held back his emotions. At least he had to graduate from this school, and then he would be free.

Nana would allow him to do anything, even things that Nana despised, and Casper firmly held onto that.

"Mr. Baker," Casper called his name. "If you use violence like this, what do you expect as a response from me?"

"My beloved helmet is now damaged, and this motorcycle too. I only broke the rules, you can punish me as a consequence. Because that's the rule. But this... What kind of response should I ask for? Or do you prefer me to 'give' that response?"

Mr. Baker growled angrily, but it didn't intimidate Casper. This kid was becoming bolder and waiting for Mr. Baker's answer.

"Am I not mistaken? Why is Casper just standing there quietly? Mr. Baker should be covered in blood by now. The teachers rushed out, and a few minutes later, an ambulance arrived. But look, Casper hasn't done anything!"

Unbeknownst to the students, Aktiva smiled at the situation. More precisely, that smile was because he saw Casper.

"Come on, Mr. Baker... I'm waiting for your answer, or we can stand here all day," Casper said.

Ding. Dong. Ding. Dong. Ding. Dong.

The bell for the first class rang. Mr. Baker stared at Casper with arrogance. "There will be no mercy for you! Your history ends here! I will make sure you're out of this school today! No one will ever accept you again!"

Creak...

The classroom door opened, and Ms. Quinn entered with the intention to teach, but the students were still busy looking towards Casper.

"Children... Is Casper the one who will be teaching you now?" Ms. Quinn asked.

All the students were shocked and rushed to their seats. Aktiva, who had been sitting in his seat from the beginning, continued to observe Casper.

"Mr. Baker! Casper!" the principal arrived to separate them.

"Mr. Davis!" Mr. Baker greeted him as he approached.

Mr. Davis sighed, "Let's discuss this in my office."

They all left, and Aktiva appeared disappointed.

===

[Principal's Office]

"Casper, I have heard Mr. Baker's explanation. I don't think you can continue studying here anymore," Mr. Davis explained, and Mr. Baker smiled satisfactorily.

"Fine. If that's the case, I want a clear and complete chronology of today's events to be written, from beginning to end. Including the destruction of the helmet and motorcycle," Casper stated.

Mr. Davis and Mr. Baker exchanged glances.

"I can't write that," said Mr. Davis.

"Why?" Casper asked.

"I will only provide the expulsion letter along with the reasons why you are being expelled."

"Then write down the chronology."

Casper tapped his fingers on the table. "Even though I'm being expelled and not accepted in any school anymore, as Mr. Baker stated, I still want everyone to know what happened."

"Especially Nana. She needs to know the detailed account of the incidents that led to my expulsion. I don't want the letter to only mention that I violated the rules," Casper explained.

"What nonsense are you talking about?! You should be grateful that we're still willing to talk to you instead of kicking you out immediately!" Mr. Baker exclaimed.

"Oh, it doesn't matter. Drag me out if you need to. But afterwards, provide the CCTV video footage. I want everything to be recorded clearly," Casper replied.