Luke shot her a I-will-not-hesitate-to-rip-you-apart-limb-by-limb look, before turning to Michael.

He lightly took Michaels wrist and placed them up next to his head, before leaning and kissing him.

Michael was taken by surprise, but closed his eyes, slowly kissing back. He wasn't very experienced and didn't know what to do, but didn't seem to mind. Lily scoffed, finally getting annoyed and walking away. Luke leaned back, moving his hands from Michaels wrists to his waist, pulling him in for a tight hug.

-

"Wait, you kissed him?"

Luke sighed at Ashton, nodding.

"Do you like him?"

"No, I don't think so. Not that way." Luke grumbled, looking at his hands. "I just- He's so precious. I'm protective over him, okay? I shouldn't have kissed him but I wanted to show that damn girl. He doesn't deserve what he gets. I used to get that kind of shit too, but it stopped. I hate seeing Michael like that, especially when he's shy."

Ashton nodded, patting Lukes back. He stood up from the bed, turning around and flattened the sheet and went to the kitchen. "You should probably tell Michael that." Ashton suggested. "I'm sure it won't upset him, he'll understand."

Luke nodded, taking off his shirt and went to find another one. He finally found a grey Nirvana one, a picture of the three in the middle and concert dates written down at the bottom. (I'm wearing that rn :) He waved goodbye to Ashton, as he had someone coming over, and went to find Michael.

After walking around the school, he stopped at found Michael on the bleachers, watching Calum practicing for a game. He was holding a teddy bear that had a red shirt on it, the words 'Summer High' written in bold on the front. Michael was on his own on the bleachers, cheering on Calum.

"Go Calum!" He squealed, waving the bear in the air, and then brought it down to his chest to squeeze it. The toy had a speaker in it, and said 'Go Summer High!' in a high voice. Michael giggled, holding the toy in front of his face and giving it a kiss before squeezing it again as Calum got a goal.

Calum smiled, picking up the ball and kicking it before running after it. Luke smiled, walking up to the bleachers next to Michael. Michael was caught by surprise and flinched away before realising Luke.

"Oh, H-Hey."

"Hi Mikey." Luke smiled. "Can we talk?" He asked, taking Michaels hand. Michael grew worried but nodded, standing up.

"You're okay Mikey. We're just going for a walk. You said you like walks didn't you? Well, I know you did because I was listening." He smiled, causing Michael to giggle and nod. He waved goodbye to Calum who was finishing up anyway and headed off to a river walk near by.

Ashton was in his room fixing his paper and pens when he heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" He said, walking over to the door and opening it anyway. Phil smiled at him, his hair pushed back and a maths book in his hand.

"Do you want to get started?"

"Sure." Phil nodded, following Ashton to his desk. Ashton patted the seat next to him. Phil sat down and they got started on their class. Time flew by pretty quick and Phil was already starting to understand some formulas.

After a while someone knocked on the door. It was their maths teacher. She called Phil out and Ashton re arranged the pens by colour , then when she didn't come in he arranged them by amount of ink left. Eventually the teacher came in the room along with Phil. Phil said a quick goodbye and grabbed his things.

"Ashton," The teacher started. "Phil told me how well you were at teaching maths. We were hoping you could teach some disadvantaged students, on some day of the week? If you are willing to, we could boost your grade by 25%."

Ashton gasped, because that was quite big. Aston usually got between 90-100% in tests anyway, but every difference counted. He nodded as the teacher smiled and asked him to choose a day of the week by tomorrow.

Calum just came in the door as the teacher left, looking at her with a frown. "I thought you were gay? And hooking up with a fifty year old teacher is kind if gross. But whatever, I don't judge. You know, one time I-"

"I didn't hook up with her!" Ashton exclaimed. "She was just talking to me about maths and stuff."

"That sounds kinky."

"Calum, stop."

Luke and Michael came through the door laughing together next. Luke went to his bunk after greeting them, pulling out his phone. Ashton climbed over to Luke to talk.

"So Michael was okay with what happened."

"Ya, he seemed perfectly happy. He doesn't like me like that anyway."

Ashton nodded, leaning down to kiss Lukes forehead. He had no idea why, but he was glad Michael had someone so protective of him.

And with another day down, the four fell asleep in dorm 182, ready for Friday.

-

Adorable Michael is adorable :)

Thoughts on muke kiss? (please tell me what you think I wanna know ;-;)

Thoughts on who's going to end up with who? :)