25. Taehyung's acting skills

Start from the beginning

(Taehyung's outfit)

Soon he was standing infront of Jeon Enterprises. He decided to call Namjoon to receive him because he can't just enter inside the company like this. Soon Namjoon came and escorted him to Jungkook's cabin.
Namjoon said, "Boss is in a meeting right now. Do you want me to tell him about your presence lady boss?"
Taehyung quickly said, "No no. Don't tell him. Let him do his work. I will wait for him."
Namjoon said, "Ok. But if you need something then please inform me." Saying that he left the cabin and immediately called Jungkook to inform him about Taehyung's presence. For him, his life and his job both are very precious. He can't take risk of not informing Jungkook about Taehyung's presence.

Otherside

Jungkook was in a meeting with a beautiful lady, Lee Ji-eun. Their meeting was almost completed when he received a call from his assistant. After listening what other said, he looked towards Ji-eun and said, "Miss Lee I hope you understood what you have to do. I will like to take my leave now."
Ji-eun said, "Offcourse Mr. Jeon. I understood completely. Thank you so much."
Jungkook nodded in acknowledgement and then left the meeting room.

Jungkook entered inside his cabin and saw Taehyung sitting on the couch. Taehyung heard the noise of door opening. He looked towards the door and saw his husband standing there. He immediately stood up from the couch smiling widely. Soon Jungkook came near him and hold him by his waist. He then kissed Taehyung's forehead and asked, "Why you didn't told me that you are coming?"
Taehyung said, "I wanted to surprise you but Namjoon spoiled it." Saying that a big pout appeared on his lips. He then said, "I asked him not to inform you but look he didn't listened to me."
Jungkook said in a serious voice, "Oh do you want me to punish him for spoiling your surprise like this? Hmm should I deduct his salary or even better fire him from job."
Taehyung gasped at that and said with wide eyes, "No no no hubby. Please don't do that. You don't have to punish him for anything."
Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's cuteness and said, "Ok if you say so. Now tell me why my sweety suddenly decided to surprise me?"
Taehyung said, "I wanted to have lunch with my hubby that's why. Do you got any problem Mr. Jeon?" He asked raising his one eyebrow dramatically.
Jungkook chuckled and said, "Offcourse not my queen." Saying that he kissed Taehyung passionately. Taehyung also kissed back with same passion.
After sometime they both parted away from each other feeling breathless. Taehyung's whole face was red because of the kiss. Jungkook rubbed his back soothing and whispered sweet nothings in his ears to calm him. Lastly he kissed Taehyung's earlobe gently but never expected to get such type of reaction from his wife.
As soon as Taehyung felt Jungkook's lips on his earlobe he moaned slightly, "A-ah.."
Jungkook chuckled and asked while rubbing Taehyung's hips sensually, "Is my wifey sensitive there?"
Taehyung whined and hid his face in Jungkook's chest due to embarrassment. Jungkook laughed at Taehyung's cute reaction. He again said teasingly, "Don't be shy baby. In future we will find all your sensitive points together."
Taehyung turned beet red after hearing his husband's words. He pouted and looked at Jungkook with his puppy eyes. And as always the whipped Jeon Jungkook quickly changed the topic. "So what my love wants to have for lunch?" He asked.
Taehyung said, "Everything will be fine hubby. You choose by yourself."
Soon Namjoon came inside with their lunch which Jungkook ordered. They both had decided to have their lunch in Jungkook's cabin only rather than any restaurant or hotel.
While eating Taehyung remembered something. He said, "Hubby today I am going out for dinner with my friend. So you please have your dinner on time and don't overwork Mr. Jeon." He said in a serious tone.
Jungkook chuckled and said, "Alright wifey. I will have my dinner on time. But you also be careful because you know na that you are trending on social media because of that scandal. So take care of yourself and if something happens then inform me immediately."
Taehyung smiled and kissed Jungkook's cheek lovingly. He then said, "Offcourse I will hubby. Don't worry I will be fine. Anyways I am taking Jennie with me."
Jungkook nodded at that. It's good that Jennie will be there with Taehyung.
Soon after having lunch Taehyung left the office and Jungkook again started doing his work.