"A birthday with everyone?"

I nodded.

"Well, why don't you go inside and dress nice and I'll take you out to make up for today?" Seb suggested, "I heard the majority of them went out or something."

An uncomfortable pit settled in my stomach, "Okay."

So that's exactly what I did. I put on the Formula One shirt I bought from Chanel that was decorated with beautiful and shiny diamonds and a ruffly denim skirt to go along with it. I paired it with some white Docs and a blue coach bag. I left my hair the way it was considering I just made it and met with Seb. The whole house was empty anyways so I didn't have a reason to stay.

As we drove off to wherever Seb was taking me, he started playing his dad music while I pretended to block my ears and cringe even though I secretly kind of liked it.

When I felt like the ride was taking too much time, I decided to rest my eyes for a bit— which eventually made me sleep. I was woken up by a few nudges on my shoulder, as I tried to open my eyes— I saw nothing but darkness and I realized I was blindfolded.

"Sebastian Vettel, take this blindfold off."

He simply laughed and helped me stand up as he guided me to who knows where. It sounded quiet so it definitely wasn't a restaurant or anywhere public.

A door was opened and a bunch of whispering could be heard. I almost tripped on the doorstep which made me cling onto the nearest thing to me which was Seb making him laugh, "Where are you taking me? I hate not knowing." I whined.

"I know, Lils. Just wait." He shushed me.

A nostalgic smell filled my nostrils and I could almost cry. I knew where we were. Our old beach/vacation house, it was where I first met my baby brother. Sadly, just a week after that he passed away and I've never been here since. That was almost 15 years ago.

I froze in place and put a hand over my mouth.

"What?" Seb asked me, "Did you take the blindfold off?"

I shook my head no, "I know where we are."

"How is that possible?"

"The smell." I told him. "I remember it."

Suddenly the blindfold was being taken off and I found everyone infront of me. Even the people who weren't with us in the beach house. They were all standing in the living room, above the spot I dearly held my brother for first time. Everyone knew the story of how my brother tragically passed away after he lost his life due to an incurable heart disease.

"Happy Birthday!" They all cheered.

Lewis was the first to come and hug me and whisper, "I know how much he meant to you, even if it was 15 years. But now you can celebrate with all of us and him too. He'd be so proud of you now. I could just imagine him watching you from the heavens, with the proudest smile ever— your number one supporter."

I blinked rapidly to prevent myself from crying before saying, "I can see it too."

Lando had to ruin the moment and spray confetti everywhere making me spin and take the tube from him and smack him on the head with it.

"Hey! I helped organize this birthday and this is how you repay me?" He put an offended hand on his heart.

"Be fucking for real, Lando, the only thing you helped in was making us run out of frosting and milk." Lily rolled her eyes at Lando before pulling me into a hug as well as Alex. I thanked them both as I continued thanking everyone for being there and putting all this effort to make this day possible.