"I was doing such serious talk and he laughed!!?" Yoongi said pouting angrily

"I was doing such serious talk and he laughed!!?" Yoongi said pouting angrily. He was again going to lay back but then

*Doorbell*

"I bet now mr.kim namjoon is back to take me with him!!" He said in mad tone but then happily went down with his plushie to open the door.

"Jooni-" he frowned when he saw an anonymous guy with a lady.

"Hello, we are your new neighbours so just thought to meet, I am tej Oberoi and she's my wife Svetlana" guy said.

"Ohh, please welcome, myself yoongi" yoongi said politely.

They both entered and yoongi lead them to living room.
"Make yourself comfortable please, I'll get something to drink for you, is tea fine? It's cold so"

"Yes yes, we do really need a cup of tea, it's too cold" guy said.

Yoongi smiled
"Sure, I'll just be back"

"This house is luxurious,so expensive furniture" lady said looking around.

"This is the house of a very successful businessman, I told you right?" Her husband said.

"Yeah, Kim namjoon right?"

"Hmm and that dr.jungkook? He is also a very responsible doctor" he hummed saying.

"Oh I have heard about him alot"

Here in the kitchen, yoongi was making tea for them when his mobile rang

"Hmm?" He hummed picking the call.

"Hey KitKat, what are you doing?"

"Nothing important" he answered.

"Umm ok, are you in kitchen?" Namjoon asked as he heard noise of utensils.

"Yeah"

"What are you making? Hyung please don't cook anything whic-"

"Can you stop!? I know what I am doing! You please concentrate on your meeting with the client because if you lost this contract then I will feel very guilty" Yoongi spoke pouring the tea in cups.