Then he just pulled out his ludo game from under his bed.

"I'll play alone, I don't want anyone!"

He started just playing himself quietly but just after 5 minutes, he laid down on the bed and closed his eyes.

"Joonie is bad!! Very bad!" He said crying while hugging his kitty plushie close to his heart and then he doesn't know when he slept.

On the other hand in hospital

Jungkook was attending his patients

"Yeah his surgery was successful and he's fine now and will be shifted to normal ward, he will get discharged in a week"

"Ok thankyou so much doctor"

"It's my duty mam, you just have to sign some papers on the reception" jungkook said then the lady nodded and went out.

"Should I call him? He must be cryi-" jungkook was cut off by namjoon's message.

From joon hyung:
Kook please call yoongi hyung and ask him what is he doing and inform me then

Jungkook sighed and called yoongi.

"Hm?"

"Aww I disturbed my yoonkitty's sleep?"

"What do you want to say?" Yoongi's voice came sleepy but a little mad.

"I didn't even do anything hyung then why are you mad at m-"

"That's the reason jungkook why I am mad at you jungkook, why you didn't said anything to your joon hyung? He said I can't go with him and you just stood silently! You both always team up against me!" Yoongi's voice was full of anger.

"No yoonkitty it's not like that but actually I also didn't wanted you to go to the restaurant with him because I knew that you will eat junk unhealthy food there" jungkook said in calm voice.

"I Just wanted to help namjoon, he was busy with me that's why he forgot to check his mails, I wanted to convince the client to work with him but he left me here!"

Jungkook heard yoongi's shaky voice.

"I got up early and got ready properly, I even practiced some lines to say to the client that will impress him"

Jungkook lightly chuckled at that
"Lines? Were you going there for marriage proposal?"

"It's not funny! No need to call me again" saying this, yoongi cuts the call.

"Aishh! It's serious this time, hyung will have to do something big to get forgiveness from his Kitkat" Jungkook said then messaged namjoon.

To Joon hyung:
He's really angry, best of luck hyung