New job incoming

After last night Y/N is seen in his room watching TV. He's just scrolling through channels until he sees an imp talking about his business.

Blitz (TV): "Hi there, I'm Blitz. The 'O' is silent. And I'm the founder of I.M.P. Are you a piece of shit who got yourself sent to hell?"

Y/N: "Yes."

Blitz (TV): "Or are you an innocent soul who got FUCKED over by someone else?"

Y/N: "I fucked some people over before."

Client dude (TV): "After lovingly killing my wife for FUCKING THE DELIVERY MAN. You can imagine my surprise when I wound up here. After the state of Ohio killed me. I really wish I could stick it to that YAPPY JOGGER who saw me hiding the body."

Blitz: "Well, luckily for you thanks to our company's special access to the living world."

The screen shows 2 smaller Imps sitting by a pentagram until Blitz opens up a portal with a book

Blitz: "We can help you take care of your unfinished business by taking out anyone who screwed you over when you were alive!"

Then the musical starts:

"Kids die for freeeeeeeeee!"

Then Blitz appears back on screen

Blitz: "Also, we're hiring. So come down to I.M.P if you want a job!"

Y/N: "That's where I'm going then."

He uses his Shadow Step to get there quicker than just walking. After about 30 minutes he makes it to the building (top of the part) and heads up. Once he makes it to the office he walks in to see a hellhound at the receptionist desk.

 Once he makes it to the office he walks in to see a hellhound at the receptionist desk

Without looking up from her phone she begins speaking

???: "You want someone dead?"

Y/N: "No."

???: "Then why are you here?"

Y/N: "For a job."

She finally looks up from her phone to see what he actually looks like. (If you forgot his outfit, here it is.)

)