Hotel

They pull up to the hotel and walk in. Vaggie lays down on the couch and Angel walks over to the fridge for some food. He pulls out a box labelled "Popsie's" and decides to eat one.

Y/N: "It is an absolute shit hole in here."

Angel: "It's probably a good idea to get some actual food in this place. Y'know, to feed all the wayward souls you got in here! Hehehe! Heh. Heh..."

He sees that Charlie doesn't look happy and is about to comfort her but decides against it. Charlie decides to go outside and call her Mom.

Charlie: "Hey Mom, um... I know I keep calling and you must be busy... Really busy. But, the interview didn't go well and... I don't know if I'm going to make a difference... I don't know what I'm doing. I could really use some advice, Mom. I-I think Dad was right about me... Anyway, I'll stop talking before this gets long. Love you. Bye."

She hangs up and walks back inside. She leans against the door until she hears someone knock. She opens the door to reveal a taller demon with lots of red on his body.

???: "Hel-"

She slams the door in his face, she opens it again to see if it's actually who she thought it was.

???: "-lo!"

She was right and closes it again.

Charlie: "Hey Vaggie?"

Vaggie: "What?..."

Charlie: "The Radio Demon is at the door!"

She fakes a large smile so that Vaggie can get more of an idea who she means.

Vaggie: "What!?"

Angel: "Uh, who?"

Charlie: "What should I do!?"

Vaggie: "Uh- well, don't let him in!"

She walks back over to the door and opens it again.

???: "May I speak now?"

Charlie: "You may-"

Alastor: "Alastor! Quite a pleasure to be meeting you sweetheart. Quite a pleasure! Excuse my sudden visit but I saw your fiasco on a picture show! And I just couldn't resist. What a performance! Why I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929! Hahaha! So many orphans."

Vaggie: "Stop right there!"

She mumbles something along the line of "bastard son of a bitch" or something.

Vaggie: "I know your game. And I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here. You pompous cheesy talkshow shitlord!"

Alastor: "Dear, if I wanted to hurt anyone here. I would have done so already."

He says in a deeper more demonic voice.

Alastor: "No! I am here because want to help!"

Charlie: "...Say what now?"

Alastor: "Help! Haha, hello? Is this thing on?"

He taps his mic

Alastor: "Testing... testing..."

Mic: "Well, I heard you loud and clear!"

Charlie: "Um... You want to help... with?"

Alastor: "This ridiculous thing your trying to do. This hotel! I want to help you run it."

Charlie: "But... Why?"

Alastor: "Why does anyone do anything? Sheer... absolute boredom! I've lacked inspiration for decades. My work became mundane, lacking focus. Anyways! I've come to crave a new form of entertainment! Hahaha!"