Shuu x Subaru

"Hng! Let go of me Baka!!" Subaru yelled as he was being pulled into Shuu's arms . Shuu began to stroke his hair . "...be more quiet..." He murmured through pale lips . The albino boy growled but did stay quiet , he was then pushed against the manor wall by the blonde . "Wah!" Subaru blushed darkly . "T-tch...." He averted eyes and tried to get away. Shuu grabbed Subaru's arm and flung right back against the wall, this time pinning both his arms to his side . The taller one leaned in and gently pressed his lips on the others , deepening the kiss when Subaru opened his mouth with a gasp. He slid his tongue into the albino's mouth with no hesitation and started to explore , it was a wet -very wet kiss , it seemed like it went on forever to Subaru . "Mmph! S-Shuu!!!!" He turned his head away. "Bastard! I didn't ...I didn't say you could do that!" His red eyes squinted in embarrassment , his whole body shook with anxiousness . Shuu chuckled darkly . "I can tell you wanted it though, the look in your eyes shows you want me, your body may not know that but I can for sure tell that you want me desperately to do that again..., anxiousness and lust is what your body is giving off at the moment ." Shuu finished , but didn't let go of the other . He leaned in closer again, licking at the white haired tsundere's lips . "You taste good ..., I want more..." The blonde began to slowly grind on Subaru , causing Subaru to let out a series of small moans . His face was flushed . "Shuu..., stop it you dumbass..." He kept on cursing under his breath . Then a yelp could be heard when Shuu had sunk his fangs into the others neck , beginning to suck . That's when Subaru thrashed . He could feel the blood leave his neck , he could feel the man work away at sucking his blood . "Mm..." He felt somewhat dizzy, not knowing how much he was going to take . When Shuu finished he sighed in satisfaction , wiping the blood that dripped down his chin. "You taste delicious, Subaru.." He slid down the albino's body and started to gradually undo his pants , unzipping the zipper, taking the belt out of the rings around the brim of the pants , and slid them off his waist . Subaru blushed madly , but stayed completely still. When he felt a hand stroke his member through his boxer he whimpered like a child . "..s-Shuu!..." He started whining , his eyes just fixed on what the blonde was doing . Shuu smirked , then pulled down the others boxers completely - his dick sprung out . The taller male let out a laugh. "How horny ARE you ?" He couldn't help himself . "Do I really arouse you that much, Subaru?.." He teasingly asked and then took hold of his member with a hand . Subaru glared , his face a bright red . "Shut up..." He muttered . Shuu started to slowly pump his member , looking up at Subaru for his expressions and sounds . The white haired male started panting lightly , then he looked away from the other , the embrassment was to much for him . Shuu moved his hand faster on the albino's erect dick , wanting to hear the sexy moans of his little brother .
"Mm!" The slightly shorter vampire started moaning softly , he looked back into the blue eyes of Shuu's and then grinned just a bit .
"That's it..." Shuu then put his mouth on his dick , starting to suck him - deepthroating .
That's what set Subaru off . "A-ah! How embarrassing !!!" He made fists with his hands and pounded them against the wall behind him. "I-if you do that I'll cum!!..." Subaru said through pants and heavy breathing . All he did was stare down at the tall blonde with lust . "N-ngh!! Ah-gah!" He then released in his mouth , little streams one by one . Subaru's eyes widened as he saw him swallow it all.
Shuu let out yet another sigh of satisfaction me relief . "Even better.." He said through a sadistic smile . Subaru ran a hand through his own hair and awkwardly looked around. "S-stand up will ya, and I hope you know we did this is the middle of the hallway..." He glared slightly , pulling his pants back up. Shuu closed his eyes , getting lost in his music for a moment. He stood and opened his eyes again. "...of course I know." His blue eyes fixed on the red ones in front of him. "Next time we will go farther then this , so prepare yourself."