pov 3: he wont let you leave the room.

( erm ceo au? anyway, fem reader. also, english not my 1st language, so i'm sorry if there're grammar mistakes. and my writing is not very good so um yeah )

You were Childe's secretary, and he was your boss. He's quite possessive of you, seeing as he won't let you quit.

"Y/N! Come here, right now!" God.. what does he want this time?

Out of breath, you rush in his office. "Y-yes Sir?" you said, catching your breath.

"Didn't I tell you to call me by master? Ugh.." he said, with his arms crossed on the chair.

"Anyway.." he stopped for a moment, and smirked. "Sit on my lap."

You were taken aback from his weird request, so you hesitated.

"Come here, now." he said, patting his lap.

"Si- I mean.. Master, why?" you said, slowly approaching him but hesitated.

"Don't ask me questions, just do it." he said, quite annoyed. He's scary when he gets mad, so you just do it anyway.

"Good girl.. now I just want you to stay." he demanded you like a dog, ugh.. it was annoying.

"Uhh.. master, I have to go and do something." you tried excusing your way out of this embarrassing situation, but to no avail, he just got madder.

"No. I told you to stay." he said, gripping your wrist, tying you down his lap. Ugh..

"But-" ..he interrupted you with his blank deadly stare. "Fine.." you said that, but you still wanted a way out.

Seeing as you were looking around the office for an escape, he stood up, and put you down his chair and locked the room.

"So you won't even try." he said, turning back to you. Damn.

"Now be a good girl, okay?" he tilted his head, and smiled.. but a sinister one. It was very sweet, but something was off. He then approached you, and picked you up by the waist and put you back on his lap.

"Uhh.. I have some documents to print, sir." his grip tightened on you, as you said that.

"Mm, no no no. You're not doing them today. You're staying here with me."

You sighed, just giving in. "Okay, then."

..You flinched as a warm touch behind your back

You look down to see Childe's hands up in your shirt. "S-sir!"

He smirked as you tried holding back the noises he oh so desperately wanted to hear.

His hands then roamed down and down.. until it reached that part. A soft moan escaped your lips, enough for him to hear. This was turning you on.

His warm giggle sent shivers down your spine.. but anyways, his hands are now roaming up your back, caressing it.

"I need to hear you.. I need it." he said, leaning in and whispering in your ear. His hot breath and calm yet cold voice against your ear made you tense up.

He then proceeded to kiss your neck, and bit down on it.. which made yo

"Mm.. I love hearing your sweet noises.. I need more.. more." he then made his way to your shirt, and unbuttoned it..

The night proceeded.

( okidokes, END OF MY POV. BYEEE! <33 )