Making The Monsters PT 1| Imagine

Start from the beginning

Leon's team soon approach us and Leon gets off me, another man grabs hold of me and handcuffs my hands behind my back, then begins to pat me down for any weapons or evidence. Leon watches with jealously and betrayal as the man's hands roam my body, but finding nothing he steps back and shoves me forward.

"Hey! Be careful!" Leon calls out to the man, giving him a sharp look before grabbing my arm and leading me through the maze of corridors, never saying anything else.

Hours and hours later, I'm sat in some kind of interrogation room, as soon as we got outside of the building I was injected with some sleeping drug, and passed out in Leon's arms. I woke up in this place, all white walls and floor, a grey metal table in front of me with an extra seat.

I roll my shoulders as best I can considering I'm handcuffed to the table, a chain allows me to move a little. The door opens and Leon walks in, his eyes scan me and I give him my sweetest smile. "Hey handsome, what a nice view to wake up to."

Leon gives me a pointed look as he closes the door, he pulls out some kind of recording device as he takes the chair opposite me, setting the device on the table he leans back and crosses his arms. "Who do you work for?" He asks sternly.

"Nope."

"What kind of experiments were you working on?"

"Nope."

"Tell me how to access your computer."

"...Nope."

Leon sighs and runs a hand through his hair, clearly getting frustrated. He switches the device off and leans forward. "Look, I'm trying to help you. What you did was wrong but everybody makes mistakes, out of all of us that escaped Raccoon one of us was bound to become curious, I get why you did all this, but the others...they're not as understanding."

I tense up but shrug. "Okay, thanks for the pep talk."

Leon shakes his head, he reaches out and puts his hand on mine, for a second he looks vulnerable. "I don't want you to get hurt." I almost drop my guard, but just in time I smile and wink at him. Leon curses and stands up, giving me one last lingering look before leaving me.

Hours later I'm half asleep when the door opens again, I turn expecting to see Leon, but instead two guys a little older than him come in with a box. I watch in silence as they lock the door and place the box in front of me, opening it to reveal a number of torture tools.

Fuck.

They begin with some simple stuff, the occasional punch, until going for some scary shit like holding my nose and mouth closed so I can't breathe. It almost breaks me but I stay calm, until they pull out some sharp objects and begin prodding me, the pain isn't bad but it's continuous, and I'm reaching my breaking point.

After what feels like eternity they stop, still without answers as I spit out some blood. My face feels bruised and my body aches, I can't help but slump in my chair, my wrists sore from where I tried to pull away from the pain. The door opens and Leon walks in, freezing when he looks between the men and me. I don't smile, I hate how weak I am right now.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out." Leon growls, the man scoff and leave, the door closing behind them. Tears spring in my eyes for some reason, and Leon rushes to me, his hands cup my face as my head drops.

"Y/N, stay awake! Fuck, this wasn't supposed to happen." He worriedly says, he leaves and comes back in with a first aid kit and some ice packs. He glances at the door before pulling out a key and unlocking my cuffs. I slump forward to the floor, and Leon catches me before I fall. My head rests against his shoulder as he gently pulls me off of the chair and sets me on the ground leaning against the wall.

"I swear I'm gonna fucking kill them for this, you didn't deserve to be treated like this. I'm gonna patch you up, alright?" Leon murmurs, I nod on the verge of passing out. Leon begins wrapping my wounds and pressing ice packs to my wrists and face, his face blurs as he desperately strokes my cheek, saying something but it all fades to black.

I wake with a start, my eyes wide as I take in my new surroundings. I'm in a car. Passenger seat. It's dark outside and we're driving, looks like a highway. I turn my head with effort and see Leon at the wheel, he looks at me for a second, a small smile on his lips.

"Hey," he softly coos, "it's alright, you're safe now. We're headed somewhere safe, so you can relax."

I frown, "How did I get here?" I whisper, my throat dry. Leon reaches into the back and pulls a backpack pull of food and drinks, as well as some other essentials.

"I got you out, what they did to you...they couldn't be trusted, I found out they wanted to use your research for their own profit, so I stole back the evidence and sneaked you out." Leon explains as I down a bottle of water.

"You should've let them kill me." I mumble, staring out of the window. Leon pulls the car to the side, I watch with wide eyes as he cups my bruised face and leans forward, pressing a gentle kiss to my lips.

"Don't say that. We protect each other, and I'm not leaving you again. I don't care what you've done, I know deep down you're a good person and you tried to help when you felt helpless." Leon murmurs, his thumb brushing my cheekbone.

I nod, feeling understood. Though I regret the path I went down for a while, I'm glad Leon once again pulled me out of the darkness and saved me. "I've got a backup lab where I stored all of my research, if we can get there we can destroy it all...Leon, I think I found a cure too."

Leon smiles, grabbing my hand as he nods and pulls back onto the road, never letting go as we drive to redemption.