pov 1: they want you to stay a little more.

You were invited to a party, by Childe. "Damn.. I'm late." It was around 11 AM, when you were supposed to be there by about 10 minutes ago.

Your eyes scanned for Childe in the bar, when someone called out for you. "Y/N! Here!" You turned your head around to see Childe in a black and red tux.

"Finally.. you arrived, my god, Y/N.." He whined like he was annoyed, but his actions were much different.. His eyes were glued on you. You were wearing a black tight dress, with a cut on the sides of your hips, and your cleavage showing. Your outfit was very much revealing.

"Whatever.." you rolled your eyes, as you follow him to a VIP lounge that he rented.

He opened the door for you, like a real gentleman. Though he bowed slightly, and playfully. You chuckled at the sudden gesture, as it was funny to see.

The first to see you was Aether, and he hopped to you, as he saw you. "Y/NN!!" He exclaimed as he hugged you, and rocked you back and forth, very aggressively, or rather.. excitedly. Childe slightly glared at Aether, though.

The sudden excited movements of Aether, made the other boys turn their heads to you. They were playing cards, and talking. Two others were playing something.

"Y/N, wait here!" Aether let go of you, and took something from his chair. While you were waiting, Childe put his arm around you, and led you to the group.

"Uhhh.. where should I sit?" Kaeya smirked, and chuckled. "My lady, shall you sit here?" He remarked, as he pat his lap. It was tempting.. but you held back.

"Kaeya, I don't think so." Childe angrily smiled at him, as he offered you a seat. "Thank you, Childe."

"Anything for you." he said, as he calmly sit down beside you, and adjusted to his seat.

Aether was done with taking the stuff he wanted to give you, and it was a small box. "Y/N, it's chocolates made by me. I hope you enjoy." he smiled as he reached out to you, and giving you the box of chocolates.

You nodded, as you took it from him. "Thank you, Aether!" he blushed as you thanked him, and he looks down, what a cutie..

Awkward silence after the contact with Aether.. "Uhh.. soo.. what were you guys doing? Also, I'm so sorry I was late."

"We were just playing cards, wanna watch?" Kaveh answered, and suggested. "Ah, suree!" you nodded as you wanted to watch.

"Let's continue what we were doing, then." Kaeya leaned in the table, his cards in his hands.

The others kept playing, while you were just watching them.

The two others were playing billiards, which caught your attention.. why were Diluc and Zhongli playing alone?

Due to curiosity, you approach them, watching them. The other boys turned their heads to you, slightly annoyed you left them.

"Can I watch you guys?" Zhongli looked you up and down, his eyes glued on you. Diluc nodded and smiled, "Sure, Y/N.."

"We were just starting." Zhongli said as his eyes followed you, as you were leaning in the table. Zhongli leaned on the table on the other side, looking at you.

You guys had a tension with each other.. why was he looking at you like that? A smug smile appeared on his face as your eye contact last some time.

"Stop staring at me with those eyes.." You said, but still not breaking eye contact. "What eyes?" he said, as he slightly tilt his head, smirking. He definitely knows what he's doing to you.. He wants you to break eye contact.