12

The revving gets louder and louder until we're met with another car running idle next to us. "I don't know why you two thought this would work. I had to drive this way to get back." Heather Chandler scoffs at us. I ignore her and turn my attention back to the car and turn the key. The car won't turn over. At all. I keep turning the key over and over, but to no avail. "Fuck!" I say under my breath. "Heather, get out of the car," Heather Chandler says to Duke. "Why should I? I mean why did we treat Y/N like shit all this time? What was the point? They're a funny person who's kind-" "People like them, don't belong," Heather Chandler cuts her off. "Like them?" Duke laughs. "God forbid someone's not like you, Heather. Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you." Heather Duke shakes her head. "You know, I don't even know why I went with it. I guess I just assumed they did you dirty. But really... it seems like you're in denial." Heather Duke smirks at Chandler. Heather Duke's smirk fades when Heather Chandler pulls out a gun. "Get out of the car." "The fuck are you doing?!" I yell. "GET OUT OF THE CAR!" Heather Duke opens the car door as do I. I speed walk around the car to stand in front of Duke. "Y/N, don't!" I place one of my hands on Duke to keep her from trying to get in front of me. "Y/N, I don't have time for your shit. I'm taking Heather Duke home with me and we will never see you again. Train or not." I smirk. "Heather, how do you know all of the lingo?" I ask. Heather Chandler's handle on the gun falters. "The fuck are you talking about?" "Dyke." Chandler laughs. "Everyone knows what that means-" "Carpet muncher. Pillow princess. Hell, you even knew gold star. I think Heather Duke is right. You are in denial and you just can't stand people like you being happy and-" a shot rings out. Heather Duke gasps. I look down and see my leg soaked in blood. I let out a blood curdling scream. Heather Duke gets out from behind me and catches me before I hit the ground. Her eyes are frantic. "What the fuck?!" She screams. "GET IN THE CAR!" Heather shoots again, this time the goal was getting one of my tires. Out of nowhere, Kurt is back and has his arms around Duke. He picks her up off the ground and carriers her to the car, her body thrashing. "Y/N!" She screams. My vision is shot (lol) and I all I hear are car doors slamming and the sound of the car speeding off.

This fanfic has turned out to be so camp.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 28, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Heather Duke x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें