11

We're driving in silence together for the first few minutes so I decide to turn the radio on. Material Girl just started playing. — Some boys try and some boys lie but I don't let them play (no way) — A smirk begins to form on my face. — Only boys who save their pennies make my rainy day — I start head banging. "'CAUSE WE'RE LIVING IN A MATERIAL WORLD, AND I AM A MATERIAL GIRL," Heather jolts. "What the fu-" "YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE LIVING IN A MATERIAL WORLD, AND I AM A MATERIAL GIRL," "What the fuck is going on?!" Heather looks at me wide eyed. "Come on, sing it with me!" I'm head banging so hard that I'm bouncing the car. Heather laughs. "LIVING IN A MATERIAL WORLD, AND I AM A MATERIAL GIRL," Heather rolls the window down and whoops. "YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE LIVING IN A MATERIAL WORLD, AND WE ARE MATERIAL GIRLS," I stop head banging for a moment and look over at Heather and see her jamming out. Her hair blows around wildly and I watch her pull herself out of the car through the window. "FUCK WESTERBURG!" I smile and laugh and say, "FUCK YEAH!" I watch her knuckles turn white as she holds on to the side of the car for dear life. I cackle at that. Heather eventually drops back into the car and when she does I hit a bump in the road. "Shit!" I say as I swerve the car. Heather vaults out of her seat and right into my chest, her arms gripping me to prepare herself for the impact. She looks up at me and smiles shyly. "Sorry." I laugh and say, "No you're fine, it's my bad. I hit the bump." We laugh quietly and then I hit ANOTHER bump in the road. With Heather still in my lap, the bump jolted Heather's face right into mine. Heather's eyes widen, and mine do too. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry-" I begin after I managed to back my face away from the accidental kiss. Heather says nothing but merely hesitantly reaches for my face, then grabs my face and kisses me. My eyes widen in shock and I kiss back. This moment was so perfect until I realized- "OH FUCK WHO'S DRIVING."Heather turns around to look at the road. We were about to barrel into a road sign. I swerve abruptly and Heather desperately tries to get back into the passenger seat. The car nearly tips over from such a hard turn. I stop the car after that. I look at Heather and she looks at me and we both start laughing. That ended when we heard a car revving in the distance.

I'm finally back you guys. I really appreciate you guys being so patient and understanding for the wait, and love all the new people finding this as well. Hope you guys like this new chapter and feel free to leave suggestions for how you want the story to progress like what one person did.