"We made a deal!" Marc emphasize once more to get it through the God's hollow skull. "Set me free!"

I'm afraid I can't. You also disobeyed me with the last task I gave you.

Marc knew he meant the Widow assassin from a couple of days ago. He glared up at Khonshu with anger again. "She wasn't aware of what she was doing. None of them do. The people behind the Red Room are the ones who need to be brought down, not innocent lives like her."

Yet if they are all running around the world, more innocent lives are taken. Just like this man here. Khonshu ignored his avatar again, gesturing towards the next culprit. Now summon the suit. Unless you want another year added on your employment.

With a long sigh and closing his eyes distress, Marc finally put his arms out as the armor of the ancient began to wrap around his body. The plate sprouting from his chest, granting the cresent-shaped darts. His cape draping over his back and the hood hanging over his head. With his mask covering his face. Marc's eyes carefully watching the man walk down the sidewalk.

Not knowing he was being watched by two glowing eyes.

And justice waiting to greet him.

-|-

The man dropped to the ground of the alley as Marc retrieved the moondart, returning it back to the chest plate.

Letting the suit retract, and tried to ignore the feeling of guilt that plagued him in every kill. Pushing it out of his mind.

Excellent.

Marc sneered at Khonshu with the clench of his jaw, putting his hands out dramatically. "There. He's dead. Happy?"

Khonshu hummed in respond. Indeed.

"Not quite."

That familiar voice got Marc panicking until he found who it belonged to. Not sure if he should curse or to keep his jaw opened. Not sure if he should attack or hear her out. Regardless, he only managed to spit out two words.

"It's you."

Ugh. The parasite is back.

Alexandra Balandin standing with her arms crossed.

"Yeah it's me Marc Spector." She scoffed with her slight Russian accent. "Enjoyed your little show there with the costume."

Marc glared at her, growing in confusion as she wasn't in her Black Widow uniform anymore. Other than that there was not much change, but at the same time there was something different about her. He placed his hands on his hips as he regained his focus, knowing she could be hiding another trick up her sleeve.

"What are you doing here, stalker?" He narrowed his eyebrows, keeping his guard up.

Kill her, while you still have the chance! Khonshu barked, standing in the corner near the dumpster.

I literally just murdered someone, calm down.

"Should be asking you the same thing, Marc Spector. However, your a unpredictable man so I'm not that surprised to run into you." Alex shrugged with her playful grin as she walked towards him.

Marc reached for his pocket before she snickered at his act of defense. He furrowed his eyes more and continued to question why she seemed off. She noticed his hand near the handle of his gun, giving him a grin as she continued to approach him.