We keep this love in photographs 🌷

Start from the beginning

For every morning.

As soon as I would open my eyes, she would be there, standing next to window, looking at the sunrises and most of times, dressed my cloths.

And I, would be looking at her. Thinking. In dark winter mornings, or in short winter afternoons, in summer or in rainy days, how much I want this view in my life, forever.

And as soon as she would notice I am awake too, instead of going elsewhere, she would close the curtains back and would slipped back into bed. And in spite of the early hours, she would ask to talk until sun is fully shining in the blue sky outside. With the butterfly kisses and close cuddles we would spend our mornings.

 📷

And with so many other utterly irresistible charms she has, one of them is this. That dimple below her twinkling eyes. And one one left cheek.  

So, whenever I would say something silly, the little laugh lines around those delicious eyes would form turning into the pleasant smile, and that cute dimple would make an appearance in her rosy cheeks, which would give her smile irresistible charm. And those dark brown eyes would sparkle like sapphires in her pretty face, killing me slowly. Making me feel like, I just can die any moment. 

But it was me to make her smile like that. So how was she to blame? With her dimples and those sparkling eyes?

She is so beautiful – and so utterly unaware of  this charm of hers.

The only thing she should know that; it doesn't matter how much it makes my heart beat faster or how many times I think I would just loose my breath, to be able to witness of her smiles, I would do it again and again.

📷

IT doesn't matter that we almost spent our entire time together; it always feels like it's still not enough. Cause the more time I spend with her, the more I would discover something new about her; which would just make me fall for her more, harder than before.

And one of that is, this.  

Her biting her straw. Between her teeth. 

Whenever she is shy. Or if I would just simply compliment her.