Chapter 1

RUES POVS: narrator-
Willow had been living with me for two weeks, she had been staying in my room while I was at rehab. She called me and asked if she could stay a while at mine. Having been best friends with Willow since 3rd grade and knowing what it was like for her growing up I said yes.

Like most of us in this messed up town, Willow had a horrible childhood. Unlike the rest of the Town she didn't drown her problem with drugs she was kind hearted when you go up constantly and criticize how is your back talk and look, like Willow had one may showing signs of social anxiety like Willow had. When she was 13 Nate took her to the doctors and she was diagnosed with it and got meds for her. Nate learned how to help her if she ever had anxiety or panic attacks.

Like most people with parents like willows she was reserved. Some people counted that as disrespectful as she would not talk in public or around your people. And would only talk to people when she knew they wouldn't judge her or hurt her, she needed to feel safe and comfortable around then to open up. And so far that was only Nate and me.
*end of background info

Rues narrator still
Me and Willow were hanging in my room like we have been since I got home from rehab a week ago.
"Willow I need to say hi to a couple of people wanna tag along?" Willow knew my mom thought she was a good influence and wouldn't let me go if Willow didn't go with me.
"Do I really have a choice?"
"No, come on get up let's go."

Most people teenagers go to Fezco's store for what's in the back. However Willow didn't have any reason to go there since she didn't do drugs they fucked up her meds, so she had never met Fezco rues drug dealing friends.

Fezco never knew his mom, he was raised by his drug dealer grandma, and was taught everything she knew. And when Fezco was 10 ashtray's mom dropped off ashtray and never came back. And when Fezco grandma got sick when he was 12,he raised ashtray as his brother. Ashtray loved him like a brother and would go to war like a brother. He raised ashtray as a business partner not as a child.

 He raised ashtray as a business partner not as a child