Tony scoffed and shook his head, "I didn't think that was possible."

Vision finally looked over at Tony, "Neither did I." He didn't understand why this had happened. He didn't understand how he had been so careless. Why didn't he just fly into the air to stop Sam, or why didn't he fly to Rhodey's rescue when he was falling to his death?

Tony really didn't want to lash out. He was very upset and his mind was racing over everything that had happened in the last 24 hours or so. He quickly left the waiting room and found a balcony to step out to. He needed peace and quiet to allow him some time to think. He pushed open the door that led to his escape, freezing when he saw Natasha waiting for him against the railing. He shouldn't be shocked that she was here, but she was also the root of some of his problems too.

"I know you're worried about him...but he's awake and he is fine." Natasha soothed.

Tony finally joined her at the railing, them both peering out to look at the bright green forest the started at the edge of the Compounds property. "How do you say that with such confidence? Did the doctors tell you this, before me?"

"I know you saw what I saw. She saved his life." Tony gripped the railing tight between his hands. The mix of his anger and frustration with his worry was making him sick. Natasha took the silence as a chance to continue. "Steve's not gonna stop. If you don't either, Rhodey's gonna be the best case scenario. And that's if Doe is able to step in to save your ass or someone else's."

"You let them go, Nat." He still was weighing on what Shadow had said.

"We played this wrong." She pleaded.

Tony snapped his head towards her, his lips in a tight grimace. "We? Boy, it must be hard to shake the double agent thing, huh? It sticks in the DNA."

Natasha kept her face still. She gave nothing away. She had no need, she knew she was right and that Tony was lashing out like usual. But...she had to get her point across. "Are you incapable of letting go of your ego for one goddamn second? You really can't see through that lens that's basically been wired over your eyes can you? Even after Shadow...which remind you is somewhere out there...possibly dying...she saved your friend even though she's known you've been wrong this whole time. She even gave you all the evidence you needed and you still can't see it." She pointed out towards the open sky, her anger only flashed within her eyes.

    "T'Challa told Ross what you did, so...they're coming for ya." Although Tony was bitter, he felt like the warning would give her enough time to get away.

    Natasha scoffed, "I'm not the one that needs to watch their back." She turned and made her way out of the Compound.

    Tony only watched her go, not having the energy or the words to stop her from leaving. A dial tone rang from his wrist. His watch lit up and he brought up the display FRIDAY was delivering to him. "What am I looking at, FRIDAY?" He mumbled.

    FRIDAY: Priority upload from Berlin police.

    Staring at the haunting image, he started jogging out of the Compound towards the roof helipad. "Fire up the chopper. Now."

    It was pouring outside, billowing down on the helicopter. Flying over the ocean didn't really bother Tony, but he didn't like how dark and gloomy everything looked. The closer he got to the Raft, the sooner he wanted to get the ones that mattered and get the hell outta there.

    FRIDAY: The Task Force called for a psychiatrist as soon as Barnes was captured. The UN dispatched Doctor Theo Broussard from Geneva within the hour. He was met by this man.