@ ^ * Bo Sinclair Headcanons * ^ @

Nickname(s)
- Baby
- Doll
- Angel

Love Language(s)
- Touch
- Gifts

Other
- He would most likely be very rude and demanding. Especially if you're a lady. He would push you around and yell at you.

- It would sadden him if you ever turned into someone like him.

- Highly jealous if you even look at the other brothers. He wants you to only look at him. If you don't, he'll most likely either hit you or some other punishment.

- Clingy. But not too clingy. It's.. different ways I suppose. He wants you to rely on him for everything!

- Cusses a lot. Especially around you and/or during intercourse. He's mean :(

- If he's in a good mood, he'll fucking spoil you ROTTEN. You get everything, you can actually look at people, you won't get hurt... but don't ruin it. This mood normally only lasts a day or two. Then he'd go back to how he was.

Small scenario/oneshot

Nobody POV

Y/N roamed through the house, their feet softly making sounds against the hard floor. Suddenly, Bo comes out of nowhere and harshly grabs their arm, looking at them rudely.

"Why the fuck were you with Vincent earlier?! I told you stay away from that freak!" Bo yells loudly in Y/N's face, his grip tightening.

"I wanted to see him! I'm sorry! I-I didn't talk to him though!" Y/N lies at the last part... they did talk to him. "Fucking liar..." Bo says harshly as he slaps them roughly against the face. "Go to the bedroom. You don't get anymore damn food for the rest of today." He shuns loudly, pushing them roughly against the wall as he walks away again.