kill me

(skip a few weeks)

it now seems that I only ever see him on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. Never Monday or Tuesday. I find it really weird. i've only ever seen him in my p.e class once but he was up top in the gym so i could barely see him.

I was on my way to health and i looked over to see him. he made me smile. he went over to a girl and wrapped his arms around her. i quickly looked away not wanting to see anymore of what they would've done. It didn't really get to me until next period.

So he's taken, has a girlfriend. Has the love of his life. but who is that girl. well i bet shes really pretty. wall has gained more popularity it's not fair but that makes him less attractive because he's seeming to be more of a jock.

------------------

(skipping one week)

"Come on loser we have school" I called out to Sebastian. He came outside and we rode off to school as usual. "Did we have any homework?" I ask while riding. I didn't realize he has headphones in so i spent the next 5 minutes talking to myself, great.

---------------

I was headed to my health class and sat at an empty desk with Sebastian, Briella, And Lola. The only ones from our squad in my class. Out the window it was a beautiful sight. i so wanted to capture it but i would have gotten told off, boo! the grass was pure green and the leaves were getting blown to one side ruffling their way through the grass heading north. i was just about to snap a picture but unfortunately a class had come outside blocking the view, boo! again!

They started running laps and whenever they went past our class i waved at the kids who went past. some we rude and some nice as expected. There was wall, running towards the class. should i wave? yes do it, become friends at least. It's better than strangers am i right.

As he went past i waved and he returned the wave along with a smile, a dreamy smile never to forget. oh shut up he has a girlfriend how would she feel if she knew some ugly chick liked her boyfriend. not to happy.

he waved back. my crush waved back at me. for the rest of the period i just kept on staring at him and watching him run. he was so fit. i'm becoming to think he's a jock.