Meeting Alyssa

Hey Guys, this P.O.V is going to be Brendan, the little boy who Billy meet in prison. The lady who billy thought was Brendan's mom isn't his mum. She founded him on the side of the road when she was driving back home from the shops . Just so you know Brendan's real parents died saving him from rouges and left him on the side of the road when he was 1 year old so that someone can find him and take him in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                       Brendan P.O.V

I was currently sitting down, holding the teddy that the boy gave me. When all of a sudden the big metal door opened and in came two man's who walked over to my mommy cage, l saw them opened the cage and walked over to my mom and grabbed her making her scream. One of the man's putted my screaming mommy on their shoulder and walked out, looking over to the boy. I saw he was still asleep so i reached out a finger and poked him, i was about to do it again when i saw one of his eyes opened making me pull back my hand.

" What do you want Brendan?" He said rubbing his face with his hands

Looking over at him i said " The badman took my mommy again!" Tearing up, i reached out my hand and instantly the boys big hands grabbed onto my small one and pulled me to him. Hearing the door opened again we jumped apart and looked to the door, seeing the man's from before i yelled

" What did you do with my mommy?"

He just laughed and said " She dead "

Not believing with he said i said " No she not, you're lying! "

" I'll show you then" He walked over to my cage while his friends went over to the boy cage and injected him with a needle making him pass out straight away. The 1st man, opened my cage and grabbed me. Pulling me out of the room, i tried to make him let go but all he did was hold on tighter. Hearing someone said " What you doing?" the man froze and let go of me.

" Umm.... Nothing" He said, looking at the person nervously

" Sure you are, leave the boy alone" The person said making the man bow and run away.

The person came up to me and putted a hand on my shoulder making me flinch, when he saw that he immediate let go and said " Don't worry i won't hurt you"

Looking up, i saw a boy with black hair and green eyes and rinks of power. Scrunching up my nose I said " You smell funny"

The boy laughed and then turned serious " why was you with that man?"

" He said he killed my mommy"

" What do your mommy look like" He said instantly tensing up

Looking at him confused, i said " She got long blond hair and blue eyes"

The boy, looked at me for a moment and then said " come with me" holding onto his hands he offered me, i followed him into we stopped in front of  a wooden door, The boy knocked on it and walked inside once he got permission to, once we was inside. I looked around and saw a lady on a bed with a baby in her arms. The boy went up to her and hugged her saying " Hey Alyssa, how are you?"

" Good " The girl said hugging him back, The boy let go of her and said

" I'am not here to chat, I'm here to introduce this boy to you" he said pointing to me. The girl looked at me for a moment then said " Hello there my name is Alyssa and this is Alexandria"

" And my name is Josh what's your name " Josh said finishing her sentence

" My name is Brendan and i'am 3 " I said shyly holding out three fingers

" Hi Brendan, can you stay with Alyssa while i do some work" Josh said

once i nodded. Josh said bye to the lady and then walked out. The girl got up and walked to a cot, to put a sleeping Alexandria in and then walked over to me, lifting me up and putting me on the bed. Once i sat down, she turned on the TV and sat down beside me. While i was watching TV, i started getting tired so i closed my eyes but opened it when Alyssa started talking again.

" No, you can't go to sleep yet " Alyssa said poking me awake, lifting me up and taking me into the bathroom. She took off my clothes and put me into the shower, after she washed me. She took me out  and  wrapped me into a white fluffy towel and then took me back to the bedroom.

Sitting down on the bed, i saw she walked to a closet and took out a pair of clothes , walking over to me. She told me to stand up so i standed up and  letted her put  clothes on me. Once she was done, i layed down on the bed. closing my eyes, i went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you like Brendan's P.O.V

Like, Comment and Vote!!