Running away

Picking myself up from the ground, i quickly put my clothes back on and run out of school bumping into people on the way out. once i was outside, i quickly transformed into my wolf and ran as fast as my four legs could take me to the pack house, when i got there, i walked inside and ran up to my room to pack my things, i stuffed everything into a backpack and took out all the money i  saved up from under my pillow, which was $100,000 and stuffed it into my bag, zipping up my bag.

I took out a pen and paper from my dressing table and wrote a quick note saying

To the silver pack

You got your wish and now i am leaving
Don't worry, none of you will see me again

Good bye, Alyssa Campbell

I put the note on my dresser table, where i knew someone would find it, grabbing my backpack, i walked out of the house, once outside, i transformed into my wolf and taken off into the woods. 

I felt my mind link being snapped as i crossed the invisble line, meaning i am away from hell. Feeling like i ran for ages, i collapsed onto the ground, resting my head on my paws, i closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Waking up to someone shaking me, i opened my eyes and saw 5 teenager boys in front of me

" Who are you and what you doing on my land?" growled one of the boys

 I  looked up and saw an black headed boy in front of me, he looked familar but i can't remember who he is and where i had seen him before.

" I was just passing by, i'll leave if you want me too"

All the boys looked like they wanted me to leave so i slowly got up and walked away

" No Stop, who are you and what are you doing on my land?" The tallest boy yelled, making me stop and look at him again

" I'am Alyssa campbell from the silver pack, i was running away"

" Who from?" he asked

" My mate, H-he r-raped m-me" i said close to tears

" You can join the midnight pack or face the consequence of entering someone else territory"

" I'll join the Midnight pack "

" Come on then" the black headed boy said offering a hand to me, grabbing that hand, i got up and walked with them.

5 minute later we arrived at a huge manison, walking inside of it, i looked around the place.

" Wow " i said looking at the boys with a huge smile on my face

" I gress you like it " said the black headed boy

Yawning, i nodded

" I'll show you to your bedroom" said a blonde headed boy

I followed him into we stopped in front of a door, opening the door, i walked inside and looked around.

I got a huge bedroom, it got a king sized bed and a bathroom connected to it.

" My name is Caleb, the black headed boy is Josh and he is the alpha and the twins are Mike and Max" Caleb said giving me a hug before exiting the room.

Looking around the room once more, i went into the bathroom and changed my clothes before going to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT, LIKE AND VOTE!!!!!