Meeting the pack

Alyssa P.O.V

Waking up, i quickly got up and made my way to the shower, i slowly took off my clothes and stepped into the warm water and cleaned myself before getting out, wrapping myself with a towel. I walked into my bedroom and went to the closet, taking out a white t-shirt and jean. I quickly put them on before getting out of my room and walked down the stair, once i got downstair i walked into the kitchen.

" Good Morning" Caleb said, saying it back to him, i walked to the table and sat down next to max, who was shoving his face with toast.

" Today the day, you will be meeting the pack"

Looking over at caleb frowning i said " What if they hate me"

Caleb looked over at me shaking his head with a smile on his face

" They won't "

" How would you know"

" Come on it's time for you to meet the pack" Caleb said, getting up i followed caleb into the meeting room, where i can see there is alot of people in there.

" May i have your attention please, Can Alyssa come onto the stage" Josh said loudly into the mircophone causing everyone to quiet down and to look at him.

Walking slowly to the stage, i was half way there, when someone grabbed my hand and dragged me all the way, once the person got me onto the stage they let go of my hand.

Once i was on stage, Josh began talking again

" Alyssa is a new member of our pack, everyone please welcome her and make her feel at home " Josh said making everyone look at me smiling.

" Okay that all, your all dismissed"

Everyone began walking away except a teenager boy, who was sitting all by himself, walking over to him, i said

" What wrong?"

" Why should i tell you! " He yelled, getting up and leaving the room.

Walking to my room, i kept thinking about that boy, there is something wierd about this pack, i swear i saw Caleb, Josh, Max and mike somewhere but i can't remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                        Billy P.O.V

Walking into school, i smelt the amazing scent ever, following it i walked into the school halls, i was about to turn a corner, when someone bumped into me.

Looking down at the person who bumped into me, i saw my best friends Jason sister Alyssa

" Are you okay?" i said holding out a hand for her to grab on, she grabbed onto my hand and i pulled her up, once our hands made contact, electric shock shot out of my hand making her gasp.

Mate - my wolf wolfy said

" Yes" she said trying to pull her hand out of mine but it won't budge

" Can you please let go of my hand" she said but all i did was growl at her and drag her into the first empty classroom i see.

Pushing her into a wall, I grabbed her chin and forced my lips on her, Making her bite my lips and try to push me away. Gripping her harder, i let go of her, i could see the relieve in her eye but the panicking look came back into her eyes when i unzipped her jeans pulling it down with her undie.

Looking at her body, i licked my lips, my mate have a sexy body with curves in the right place.

" W-what y-you d-doing?" She asked, her voice panicking as her hands try to stop me but couldn't because i was holding them. I quickly unzipped my jean, letting it fall to my ankles and because i was'nt wearing any boxers today, i was butt naked.

I pushed her to the ground and forced myself into her.

" You mine now baby" i growled, letting go of her to bite her neck, making her cry out. Licking the blood off, i got up and put my clothes back on, before leaving i said the words that break our mate's heart.

" I Billy Mc Donald rejects you Alyssa Campbell" then walked away, i was hiding around the corner, waiting for her to come pass so we can have round 2. When she came pass, she was running so fast that i couldn't catch her. Running after her, i saw that she went out of school and transformed into her wolf.

" What wrong with her" Jason said coming to a stop near me

" I don't know" i lied and walked away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT, LIKE AND VOTE