Part 11: S- Sabito...?

TW:
Self harm
ghosts 

Giyuu's POV

When the mission was done, me and Sanemi were going back, but before that i visited Tsutako one last time. i talked to her a bit and said my goodbyes. 

now we were on our way back to HQ. 
"Hey Sanemi?" i started a conversation.
"Yes, giyuu?" He asked.
"You can go rest and I will go report the mission."
"Are you sure?" he asked, i nodded in response.
"Yes, go and rest." I said he nodded and kissed me one last time.
"Okay Bye, be safe love!" i smiled and he smiled too.
"I will. I love you!" "I love you too!" That's when he want to his estate. 

I got to master's estate and knocked on the door. Amane (I forgot how master's wife's name so sorry if i am wrong) Master's wife. she led me to the master.
i bowed due to respect.
"Greeting master, i am glad to see you in a good health." i said
"Hello my child, how was the mission with sanemi?"
"It went well, the demon is dead." I said.
"I'm glad. you can go rest now." he smiled and i bowed before i left.

i was on my way home, but my unlucky ass got into some Shortnobu's teasing again...

"Ara ara Hello Tomioka-san~" she greeted but i ignored and continued to walk to my estate.
"Ara~ That's rude you know~? That's why you don't have any friends Tomioka-san~" she teased againg but i ignored.
"That's why nobody loves you and all your friends died~!" she went a bit too far...
"What the fuck did you just said?!"  i muttered.
"ara? what was that Tomioka-san?" she asked i repeated myself
"I SAID WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!" I yelled. I wasn't in the mood to deal with her bullshit.
"That's why nobody loves you and all your friends died?" She questioned
"Oh hahahahahaha That was a bit too far you know~" i laughed, but it sounded like a psychopath but who cares?
"You know your fake smile gets me on my nerves. and you sisterless bitch why would you think that i am not loved and that all of my friends died? Just because i am quiet doesn't mean i don't have friends or someone that loves me?!" I snapped... i hope nobody is here.
"i ummm...." some tears ran down her cheeks, but i don't fucking care anymore. i pushed her out of the way and started walking again, no i started running.

i finally arrived home. i walked in and took off my shoes and and walked straight to the bathroom. i took the razor from the shelf by the mirror. i rolled up sleeves and started cutting.
one for my sister
one for being stupid
one for being a problem
one for being alive
ten for being useless
ten because it's my fault everyone died

Up in the heaven:

Sabito's POV:

'This Idiot! Why the fuck is he cutting?! and well he did a good job snapping at her.' i thought as i sighed and jumped down.

Back to the earth:

3rd person POV:

Giyuu sat on the floor cutting. He smiled as he stood up grabbing his sword putting it against his neck ready to slash.

"3.... 2.... 1...- huh?" Giyuu looked at the person annoyed.
"Why would  anyone save me agai- S- Sabito?" Giyuu looked at the person who was next to him
"Hahaha i am going insane hahahaha" Giyuu laughed  "I am totally insane" Giyuu said again
"Giyuu..." Sabito said
"Hahaha I am totally insane, now i am even hearing things!!!" giyuu laughed again
"No giyuu you are not insane, it's me sabito." Sabito stated
"Yeah yeah he fucking died in front of me and now after 8 fucking years i see him in front of me saying that he is Sabito. i am totally insane." he said in now shaky voice 

Giyuu's POV:

Ha ha i tried to kill myself and i couldn't ha ha i am so weak ha ha 
"Seeing and Hearing thing ha ha in am crazy haha"
i put my sword to my neck again and i was stopped again
"UGH WHY CAN'T I JUST DO IT?!" I looked at my sword but then i got slapped
"GIYUU FUCKING TOMIOKA WHY ON THE EARTH ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF?! I CAN'T FUCKING WATCH AT YOU WHEN YOU ARE DOING THOSE THINGS! TSUTAKO FUCKING CRIES WHEN SHE SEES YOU LIKE THAT! BE FUCKING SERIOUS! WHY?!"
"Hah?! Sabito?! how are you here?! how are you alive? i saw you die in front of me!" 
"Giyuu i am dead. and i don't know how. just don't do that again. i still love you and i see you have a lover... and i am happy that someone is there for you giyuu. just please try not to do that again. i love you Yuu-chan!" 
"Wait don't go!" but it was too late he disappeared. "Shit." i cursed under my breath.

"CAW CAW HASHIRA MEETING IN 10 MINUTES HASHIRA MEETING IN 10 MINUTES CAW CAW" i heard my crow yell. i will need to run right now or i will be late.
i quickly cleaned the blood and started running to the masters estate. 'shit i didn't even bandage the cuts. and they are still bleeding...' i sprinted towards to masters estate, and soon after 8 minutes i was there. everyone else was there and waited only for me to come.
master hasn't come yet so i went to the tree far away from others.
'fuck... i feel lightheaded... i am gonna pass out... and if i am lucky today then i will be able to tell sanemi after meeting to get me back home.'

"The master has arrived." The twins said. 'finally!' i thought and quickly knelt down and master started the meeting
"Hello my children i hope the weather is nice." master said with a smile. the more he talks the worse i feel.
"you will go on paired missions again.
the pairs are:
Giyuu and sanei
Muichiro and Uzui
Shinobu and Iguro
Mitsuri and Gomei
and lastly Rengoku." master said.

master said the details and i started to feel dizzy. 'fuck i will pass out....'
the blood started to fall on the ground. 

"You are all dismissed." The master said and walked away with the twin's help.

i quickly got up and rushed to the exit. i was out and i sprinted to my estate, but i felt an arm on my shoulder. i turned around and sow sanemi.
"Hi Nem....i" everything went black

Sanemi's POV

I saw Giyuu rushing out of the HQ to his estate's way, so i followed because i saw blood on his hands. 'that idiot...' i thought and cached up with him. i put my hand oh his shoulder so he can turn around. he did. he was pale...
"Hi Nemi....i" he mumbled and passed out 
'that idiot!' i started panicking. i picked him up bridal style and rushed to his estate, i knew what he did and i didn't want that butterfly bitch to know.
I placed him on a couch in the living room and took off his uniform's upper part. I saw his arms full in blood and the blood didn't stop, so that means he was cutting before the meeting.
I found some bandages and quickly bandaged his arms up.
'he was so light... does he eat full meals? i will ask him later.' 
After i bandaged up his arms up i heard a knock on the door. i didn't answer because i knew they would ask me what am i doing here so i picked giyuu up and went to his bedroom. i put him in bed and covered him with a blanket. some steps were heard so i hid into the closet in his bedroom. 
i was watching who is entering trough a small hole that was in the door. It was that stupid butterfly bitch.

To be continued.

And done! i was bored and i had some ideas so i wrote this. i hope you enjoyed and sorry if there were any mistakes.

word count: 1290