Part 1: The meeting

Giyuu's POV

I was walking back to my estate, when I heard my crow fly over me. "CAW CAW! HASHIRA MEETING IN 1 HOUR! CAW CAW! HASHIRA MEETING IN 1 HOUR!!!" "I heard you... Now fly off." I wore my emotionless face as usual, and started walking towards to Masters estate. I knew that I was getting late because of my crow kanzaburo was old and sometimes he was giving me mistaken messages.

While I was walking to HQ I saw Shinazugawa... My heart started racing up, and face heat up. 'What is happening to me?' I questioned myself as i didn't even realize that I was staring. "What???" I heard him question and walking towards me. He grabbed my wrist and I yelped at the squeeze. my cuts luckily were warped in bandages and blood didn't drip, but I felt the bandages fill with blood "What are you staring at me?!" I didn't know how to answer "I an deeply sorry, I was lost in my thoughts" I apologized, and he let go of my wrist. He answered me with a 'tsk', and walked off. I felt relief as I sighed 'Fuck I hope no one will find out... My wrist is bleeding quite heavily ' I stated waling again, and soon enough I got to HQ gates. I slowly opened the gates as I saw only a few people. Kanroji, Shinazugawa, Iguro, and.... Kocho. I sighed and walked to my spot so no one will bother me. Oh how I was wrong... When I sat down resting my back to a tree, I felt something drip down my fingers. 'FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!!!!' I thought and looked at my hand. It was cowered in blood. I started panicking a little. but luckily I remembered that I put some bandages just in case. I quickly warped my wrist in the bandage. Well it stopped bleeding but my hand was covered in blood... 'Shit I hope no one will see' I thought and laid my head back at the tree. 

I was a bit relaxed when I flinched at a sudden voice "Ara Ara~ Tomioka-san what are you doing here?" I didn't answer. "Ara Ara~ It's rude to ignore people you know~?" I ignored her while I was prying to Master that he will arrive soon.

Some minutes passed and I finally heard the twins speak up "The masted of mansion has arrived" We all bowed down. I wasn't really paying attention on what he was saying. soon enough I felt someone poke me "Tomioka Master was calling you multiple times" Said Mitsuri. "I am deeply sorry I was lost in thoughts" I said. "It's quite alright. Giyuu my child is something bothering you?" These words were ringing in my head... "..ka .....mioka....TOMIOKA" I flinched at the loud sound. "I am deeply sorry" "It's ok, but you will stay for a minute after dismissing. And you were paired with Sanemi on a mission at *** village at north from here." I nooded. "You are all dismissed"

Later when every one walked out

"Giyuu my child are you okay?"

"Yes master. thank you."

"No Giyuu are you okay?"

I am sorry if there was any grammar mistakes. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Anyways word count: 531