Part 10: The mission

3rd person POV:

Sanemi and giyuu both were walking to their mission. The mission was at the *** village. 

Giyuu's POV:

I wasn't happy about the mission at the village ***, That village was my home. That day... i ran away... they all thought that i am mentally ill... so i ran away...

Sanemi's POV:

When i heard the name of the village we were supposed to go, i wasn't exited at all. i was sad... it was my home village... and i had to kill my mother, that night... after that day, i ran away. i didn't want to go back to that shitty village.

3rd person POV:

Both males were quiet. they didn't talk nor look at each other. 

they were walking half day. while they were walking to the village, (it was nighttime.) they slayed demons, and chatted a bit. the little conversations turned into some topics. Like what are you doing at your free time, what is your favorite book, when is your birthday, and some more. they both forgot that they were going to that village. they talked, laughed and mocked each other. it was now morning and they almost at the village. they were not in the mood for that village, they didn't want to enter the village. they didn't want to be there. they waned to go home and never go back there. they just waned to forget about that place. But they needed to go there and slay the demon. 

Giyuu's POV: 

"Hey, nemi?" I started the conversation. 
"Hm?" Sanemi hummed.
"umm... how do I put this?... well ummm..." i was nervous.
"Yes?" sanemi asked.
"Nemi... Please don't call me by my name. call me Yuu-kun or Yuu-chan. and if someone asks my name, I am Yuui. if you don't understand, Yuui is my nickname."
"I still don't understand why but ok..." sanemi said confused. but still understand. 
"thank you." i thanked him and he nodded in response.

we walked into the village and looked around. it was still daytime and we decided to eat somewhere. we went to some random cafe that we saw first so we went in. we ordered and sat down by the table that was by the window the waiter brought us our food and we ate. (btw they are eating simmered salmon with daikon (giyuu) and ohagi (sanemi)) we ate our food and payed for it. after some time we looked around and asked some people about any Disappearance. some of them didn't know about any. some said that there is some kind of monster. or that in the forest by the lake young children are Disappears in the middle of the night, when they are outside. 

we both met again and told each other the information we got. 

while i was collecting information i visited my sister's grave and told her some stories that i waned to tell her. but i only wrote all in my diary that no one knows about. i cried at her grave and promised her that he will visit her that he will visit her on the way back to HQ...

Sanemi's POV: 

I was collecting information, some didn't have to tell anything ans some told me that children Disappears in the middle of the night. while i was collecting information i saw giyuu going somewhere. i Decided to spy on him because may be he knew something about this village. i was keeping a little distance so he wouldn't see me. i saw him go in some house. first he knocked but then he walked in. i was waiting for something to happen but nothing. and after a few minutes i saw him go into the garden. he looked around and knelt down by someones grave. i saw him cry and say something, but i didn't hear anything. but i saw one thing. people who were walking past this house and saw giyuu they were looking at him in disgust and confusion. ones who were in pairs were whispering something about him. and i heard something. they were talking about that he is the person who ran away, that he is mentally ill and something more. i was so confused about why does everyone who sees hem by someones grave saying those thing.

after like 10 minutes he started to leave so i walked off where we said we will meet up. i waited for long 2 minutes and he arrived. he had his emotionless face. we said what information we got and decided to spy on the demon if he comes out. 

i suggested to go and sleep and he accepted. we got to some hotel and got one room with two beds. but you know we will still sleep in the same bed. the staff lead us to our room and showed us around the hotel. once the lady was done showing un around she asked something that was shocking.
"Ummm are you Giyuu Tomioka?" she asked giyuu
"No, i am not. I am Yuui Urokodaki. you must be wrong. although i heard about him, such a sad story." Giyuu answered her. but the most surprising thing was that that giyuu was talking in femenie voice. i was a littl shocked. at her next question.
"yeah true... umm sorry for about this question but are you guys dating?" she asked
"Yea ma'am we are, now please excuse us we will be leaving to our room." Giyuu said to her, she nodded and left us alone. when she left we went to our room and laid on the bed while cuddling. i was tired but looks like giyuu isn't he was like stressed and scared? 
"Giyuu..." i called him. he turned around facing me. "are you okay? you are quite stressed..." i said i a worried tone. 
"sorry, it's just... i don't know... i see how they are staring. i hear what they are saying, i just hate this place!" sanemi was shocked by giyuu's words. 
"wait... is this village your-" he cut me off saying
"yes this village is my home. so if you don't understand i was born here. my parents died due to sickness when i was just a kid like i was about 8 or 9 years old. and then my sister, one day before her wedding she died protecting me. it was all my fault! my fault! i tried to tell the villagers that my sister was eaten my a demon i even told the look of the demon! they thought that i was mentally ill and that my sister was killed by some killer or something. they gave me to my Relatives because one of them was a doctor who knows about mental Diseases but i ran away leaving this place behind. i ran for days without food or water. i was in the mountain and Sakonji Urokudaki saved me and raised me to become a demon slayer. there i mes a boy named sabito he was my best friend and we did everything together. it was time for the final selection and sabito nearly killed every demon at the final selection mountain except for one. it was some kind of morphed demon arms all over his body. i was injured and sabito took me by a tree for a safe distance and attacked the demon. he was about to get the demon's neck but his katana broke in half and the demon crushed his head in front of me... i wish i was stronger to save him. it's my fault he died. it's my fault everyone died. it's my fa-" he was sobbing and i cut him off but kissing and hugging him.
"Giyuu. it's. not. your. fault." i said in a serious tone. he was crying. and i thought that it's my turn to tell him my story.
"so... well this village is my home too.... and i guess my mother killed your sister and my sibling that day... so one day my mother was late. she wan't at home so i went searching for her. when i didn't find anything but some kind of wolf that was going to my house. it killed my four siblings except for Genya he is still alive and he is a demon slayer. so i killed that demon. and in the morning i realized that the demon was... my mother..." tears ran down my cheeks, same with giyuu. we hugged each other to calm down a little. 
"so we both suffered from the same demon on the same day in the same village..." i said looking giyuu in the eyes... (proof that they may be lived in the same village: https://www.tiktok.com/@miming_editz07/video/7233607626213346565?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7244143512554325530   so check it out.)

we cuddled till nightfall  and then we went to haunt some demons.

we were on the rooftops in the different parts on the village. we didn't know where the demon will came from and when will it come out. 

1 hour later

i found the demon carrying child somewhere. i quickly slashed the demons neck and caught the child. 

with giyuu

giyuu's POV

i was slaying some demons there were like 15 of them but meh they are all low level demos so there is no problem with that.

in the morning we were going to leave the village but i kept the promise and visited her grave one last time.

OMG finally finished! but meh.

word count: 1543