Enter: Guy Crimson

FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER. I WILL TRY TO MAKE MORE AMAZING CONTENTS.

________________________________________________________________________________

Kakashi POV:

After listening to Sasuke's words, even I was in a state of dismay. Although it sounds exaggerated it seems true from what we have seen till now. We couldn't even use our power to its fullest. There is no chakra here, but I can't say I have died before using a jutsu.

I asked Sasuke to follow me and we came near an old tree. These kinds of trees just fall after being punched into our world. It's not that I don't trust Sasuke I just want to confirm with my own eyes that the tree doesn't fall. This will be the main thing to discuss in the upcoming meeting.

After this, I brought my hand in front of my chest and used Raikiri. Although it drains a lot of chakra, this is the best I have in my arsenal right now. The Jutsu focuses on one point of impact so it can either make a hole in the tree or like Sasuke said nothing would happen.

And as one would expect, the latter was true. There wasn't any scratch on the tree and my hand was almost burnt due to the backlash. This just proves Sasuke's point. Either this world is durable or there is a barrier that prevents the attack to damage the foundation of the things.

This has to be the main topic of discussion other than meeting the demon lord. There are also a few things that have to be cleared like. How they revived us? And what was the drawback of this? I don't believe that there would be none. We are talking about death after all and if there is really no drawback can we also use it?

I came to our next destination, the meeting room with Sasuke in toe. There were so many questions in my mind that there is a chance that it will explode but before entering I bumped into someone.

The person has Fiery Red hair or Crimson hair. He is a handsome man with blood-red eyes with "stars of gold and silver dancing in them. It won't be a mistake to call him one of the most handsome. Although I may be biased but there won't be anyone as handsome as him apart from the leader here. is he handsome or beautiful?

 is he handsome or beautiful?

Kakashi: I am sorry. I wasn't paying attention to the surrounding.

???: Its okay. I am Guy Crimson by the way.

He introduced himself and that name. it seems like I have heard of him somewhere but there is nothing that coming to my mind right now.

Guy: You all are the people who came from the other side of the gate. You don't look like much are you sure you are not weak?

He is just blatantly calling us weak like everyone else here but I guess that's true from their perspective we are just weak pebbles on the ground. After thinking so much on the way I came to the conclusion that we are just weak as that little girl destroyed mountains according to Shikamaru. That means that this world is thousand times more durable than our own world.

I can see that Sasuke is trying to say something to me. Just as I was about to ask him what was going on. Guy grabbed my chin and lifted my face to a level with him. This position is like he was trying to kiss me as he was looking deep into my eyes. A voice called.

Rimuru: Guy!!!

He let go of my chin and I breathe a sigh of relief. I don't know what he was planning but it won't be anything good. One thing I am thankful of the leader here.

Guy: Rimuru, I have been looking for you.

Rimuru: Don't lie Guy. If you were truly looking for me then you will have come to me directly. You remember they are my guests.

Guy: oh. You break my heart Rimuru. I was just teasing him for fun. You know how life can be for us. How is Velzard doing?

Rimuru: She is doing all right and doing fine. I don't think she is angry with you anymore. Well, now that you have come, let's go to the meeting room.

Listening to them there is a chance that they are friends or acquaintances. It's good as that Guy doesn't give me a good feeling. I turned towards Sasuke to ask what he was so worried about.

Kakashi: What happened Sasuke?

Sasuke: That person just now. There is a high possibility that he is the demon lord Guy Crimson.

Kakashi: Are you serious? Not just two there are three demon lords that are friends with the leader here. The worst of all there are still two true Dragons.

Sasuke: I don't know the detail but last night Flamia said that there is a demon lord that has crimson hair and just after the first meeting I heard the name of Guy from the pixie and the leader here.

After listening to it, Yes there indeed was something like that but as that was unnecessary I haven't paid much attention to it. Flamia also said that he is also the most important Demon lord and now he is walking carefree here.

Kakashi: We shouldn't come to conclusions like this. Let's go and discuss things first.

As we entered through the door. We saw many people as previously and some new faces like the pixie and the Red-Haired.

As we took seats in the place of the people who came with us the leader stood up and said the words that would officially begin the meeting that was interrupted last time.

Rimuru: Now that everyone has come, I would like o formally apologise for what happened to you all. The spar was not meant for causing harm to anyone's self-interest. Also, there are a few other people that are in the audience here that would also attend this meeting they are demon lord Guy Crimson and Ramiris.

Kakashi:( Oh Damn)