Chapter 23: The Monster in The Woods pt. 1

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Woah, you look tired," I said amused by the fact that I was awake and she wasn't since our positions were the opposite usually with me sleeping in and Luz being an "early bird" as Eda calls it.

"I just couldn't sleep..." she groaned as she sat down at the table eyes barely open as she laid her head down on an open spot on the messy table or random stuff piled on top of one another.

"Talking to Amity?" King smugly asked from the living room keeping his gaze on the TV. Luz was quick to blush and hide her face from the antagonizing words me and Eda gave her.
We ALL knew about Luz's crush even if she was oblivious to it, we all just had fun making fun of her. I mean how could we not, they were always talking to each other over the phone or in person, texting all the time, staying up late, Amity always coming with Amelia when she's coming to work her shift. Hell, she now just gets dropped off at the cafe to walk with us to the school since the blights drive down this very block to get to school. Plus if she's not on the phone with Amity she's most likely talking to Gus and Willow

"Hhheeeeyyyyy!" Hooty came from the apartment door poking his head through.

"Hooty? you'll be late for work if you don't leave," Eda commented as Hooty always left early morning, right before we leave for school, to work as he is a mailman and sometimes one of Eda's cooks or waiter depending on if he's here and where he is needed.  "Well I let Amity inside, she's waiting for y'all, so y'all better hurry up," he said before taking his leave.

"Come on," I said as I used magic to toss my bowl in the sink while forcing Luz up and fixing her hair before I grabbed her shirt collar

Summoning our bags and making our way to the café floor as Luz fought my gasp on her, I saw Amity sitting down at one of the counter's seats staring off onto the street. "Oi! Little blight!" I called knocking her out of her daze with her expression changing to an annoyed one.

"Stop calling me that!" she said in annoyance as I had been calling her that since figuring out her nickname for her. I have refused to use her name along with everyone else I gave names to such as the Blight twins, Luz's friends, and Amelia.

"Why? Want me to call you lil' Amelia? Or how bout Mittens?" I gave a shit-eating grin as she rolled her eyes while blushing.

Me and King walked in front of our small group while Amity talked to Luz who was now up and awake upon seeing her friend again. I was dreading the day despite it being Friday in September with a three-day weekend ahead.
It's been a month and yet you'd think I'd get over my dread of being here. But no.
The only thing keeping me going is Luz and her upcoming birthday, with this being her dream vacation, and helping Yi Yi, even though the thought of quitting really made me think twice. What really kicks it for me is school, like Wionna is good actually a great friend, and sometimes Luz's friends.
But the kids, oh my god. It's the reason I want to leave and go back home. Hell their equally annoying as the kids back home being stupider in human terms.

Like idiots thinking their cool by having their pants sagging and showing their underwear, like the hell? And the girls that think having a shit load of makeup looks good. Like, Thank TITAN that the school was at least smart enough to realize the great difference of kids making their school more expensive and seen as prestigious having more normal kids than the dumbasses.
Wionna had taken me to a party from a "public" school, whatever that means, for business purposes, and upon arriving there was a clear difference in students. The kids were complete idiots making Graves Field and MY school look normal.

Anyways, school. we arrived, with King leaving for his school earlier, going our separate ways as the "couple" left talking about books as I was left to roam around school bored out of my mind.

*HIATUS* Sisters (sibling AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें