Change

Y/N POV
i was not in mood to attend the party...but ji Chang wook force me to attend it and also I don't need any trouble so I simply agreed. I don't know why but I just don't feel good about the party... God knows.

As he ordered me to wait at the gate so i was standing there but my mind was covering with multiple thoughts that I didn't even realize he was waiting for me with the car at the gate...but when head lights are start flickering, i flinch a bit and come back to reality.

Seeing him I quickly get into the car..remain silent only the sound of engine can be heard.

JI CHANG WOOK: you don't have to worry about your security. My men already went there.

Shit!!! How did he know!!! I look at him with wide eyes and he also look back then smirks and speak

JI CHANG WOOK: you are like a open book to me. I can read you easily.
Y/N: I don't wanna be like that i wanna be the girl who are difficult to understand.
JI CHANG WOOK: I don't have to... i love you the way you are. I love your simplicity. Don't try to be a slut or else i have show you my other side.

His word shook me totally so i become quite. After 40 minutes we reach at the destination. After parking the car we both get into the garden where so many people enjoying... some of them dancing, drinking, eating, chatting. I feel so weird like i was never attended this type of party. People are looking at me.. also they looking at ji chang wook with a fear face...almost every one bow him in respect. There are all women looking at me with rage of jealousy and anger. They all are slim and have a perfect body. They all dress up gorgeously.

Y/N: why everyone looking at me?!!
JI CHANG WOOK: Because you are most beautiful women among them.

He looking at me and smile.

JI CHANG WOOK POV

We enter the venue, where everyone look at us... but i don't like that men are looking at my doll. They will no longer able to live tomorrow. Only i have right to look at her.

He tight his grip on her hand and drag her to the palace.

Y/n: wow!!! Its so big.
JI CHANG WOOK: you love it?!! I will buy a palace like this for you.
Y/N: no... i don't need.

??: hey!!! JI CHANG!!! How are you man?!!

Suddenly a tall handsome man come to them and hug ji chang wook. They both smiling and greet each other.

??: who is she?

He look at her and ask him.

JI CHANG WOOK: oh meet my wife. Mrs. Wook.
Y/N: my name is y/N.
??: Nice to meet you maam!!! I'm suk, LEE JONG SUK.

Y/N POV

Seeing him I remember the day when i first saw him. He change a lot. Then he used to have short hair but now it's changed. Actually he looks my type... the way he dress up, the way he take the style. But his eyes are haunting me.
I look down and hide behind ji chang.

LEE JONG SUK: why are you hiding maam?!!
Y/N: no nothing.
JI CHANG WOOK: lets go inside.
LEE JONG SUK: yeah!! Sure.

We together get into a big room where only few person are allowed. The atmosphere is calm and lavish. The smell of drink enter in nostrils. The lights are dim.

LEE JONG SUK: sit please...

We sit. Ji chang sit comfortably and chatting with lee about some business & projects. While y/n is judging the room but she doesn't move from the sit.

LEE JONG SUK: you want drink mrs. Wook?!!!

The sudden voice hit my ears and i turn to him to knowledge the question.

Y/N: No thanks!!
JI CHANG WOOK: she doesn't like to drink... smoke...
LEE JONG SUK: wow... she is unique. Btw i have a proposal to give you.
JI CHANG WOOK: what!!
LEE JONG SUK: about the drug project of Mr. Park.
JI CHANG WOOK: hmm but i cant say yes. Sorry.
LEE JONG SUK: why?!! If there is something you need to change?!!
JI CHANG WOOK: No actually!! My wife don't like the job.

Both y/n & Lee Jong suk look at him with shock face.

Y/N POV

Wow!!! He refuse the proposal. Its strange, why did he refuse. He is a mafia. Yes i don't like the job but i have never say anything to him. Does he realize his wrongs?? Does he really respect my decision??!! But he never say yes yo anything related me. Maybe he is a good person in core... I believe that every beast have a beauty inside them. Overall he is not that bad like he never force me in anything. He never harassed me sexually in that way. He also taking care of me like a real man do... like my father. Im impressed. For the first time i feel an another type of feeling for him which is not about hate or anger but it's about trust and respect.

LEE JONG SUK POV

Wtf!!! Why he reject it... It would be the most powerful project for him to get the best place in world... and also I would be the most richest person ever but this man changed. Does y/n has that much power to change a man who was stubborn, tough, ruthless, beast.