Wild Self

SONG: Intro(infected)
"You know Doll!! how much i love you" "huh!!"

He start whispering in your ear in husky deep voice. His voice is enough to make your heart pain and make your body shiver. Your both hands are gripped by his both. You breathe heavily. Suddenly he flip you and make you lay down on the bed. And start sniffing you all over like a hungry dog. He start sniffing you from top to bottom that makes his vain pops up in sexual urge.

Y/N POVHis sudden behavioural changes make me flinch

Y/N POV
His sudden behavioural changes make me flinch.  Why he suddenly start doing this...what should i do?!! I can't even move my hands or body cause of his grip and body weight. His actions really scaring me now. My heart start beating fast and tears coming out from my eyes. I see multiple wounds and scratches on his fair butter skin and a tattoo which is glittering on butter skin from abdomen to the tummy side.we both breathe heavily. I aside my head to the other side to avoid his stare and nodding to not go further but I don't think he will stop. His sniffing like a wild animal giving me a core goosebumps. I never felt that much insecurity in my life. Though i scream no one will listen to me. I really can't be alive like this anymore.

Y/N: please.... Leave me. Ji chang I'm scared.
JI CHANG WOOK: why are you afraid of me? Im your husband.
Y/N: no...you're not. I don't think you as my husband.

Ji chang wook get close to you more and release his own body on yours. Because of the body weight your breathing process get faster. He again start inhaled your smell from the neck crook to the chest Valley.

JI CHANG WOOK: you are so addicting. Your soul and body both are addicting.
Y/N: please don't.
JI CHANG WOOK: why not?!! Don't i love my wife?
Y/N: I'm not your slut that can give you pleasure

She said in a calm cool voice but it burn his heart and start feeling guilty.

JI CHANG WOOK POV
Again she dare to call your self slut?!! I hate this word. How can she call herself that when she is actually a angel in this cruel world. But she always become successful of making me feeling guilty. That was all my fault to be like that. But what should i do? I was alone and I hadn't met her then. I can't deny her sentence.

He look at your face and get up from the position. And take a deep breath to control himself. And again look at you.

JI CHANG WOOK: if you again call yourself slut again, ill show you the real thing i do with them. Mind it.

He warn you in a cool way which makes you shiver. He looks so handsome in the serious face. If slut get to know that he warn his wife with the threat of showing the real fuck with slut...they will goad to do that. Yes it is right that every call girl want him to go hard on them and fuck till night to night...anytime but the matter is the most handsome psycho mafia chained by the love of one simple little girl who don't even care about that.

He get up and take the tray to the table and come back to make the bed where y/n is go for the change. After couple of minutes she come back and see he already made the bed and put blanket and a bag of hot water.

JI CHANG WOOK: come here and lay down.

It's strange that after the rude behaviour if taking care of her. May be its call the actual love. Y/n straight go to the bed and lay down but turning to the opposite side. He turn off the lights and lay down beside her with shirtless body.
His face is turned to her back and come closer to her but she move away. Because of this behaviour his eyes get dark and give a smirk.

JI CHANG WOOK: you can't runaway from me y/n.

She again about to move but he quickly grabbed her waist and pulling her to him but she try hard to get free but his power firm arm hug her tightly and pull her to him. Both are struggling. His one strong firm arm under her breast tightly hold her torso and with another one he grip her abdomen area. He locked her with his both legs. It's weird that his hands almost touching her breast. She is totally captivate by his masculine self. The whole room is silent but the noise of struggling and sobbing echoing. Yes y/n start crying but can't spell a word. He is taking heavy breath. To hold her back he really use his power that makes his vain pops us in all over his arms.

JI CHANG WOOK: I'm not gonna let you go anywhere. Please calm down and sleep.

He says in calm husky voice. But his word give a intense pain to y/n's heart. After sometime they both fall asleep