I have to admit her focus face is adorable, as she hangs on to my every word. She knows she's pretty, I'm confident, but she has no idea just how truly beautiful she is. Every inch, every freckle, the tiny scar on her cheekbone, every string of hair that's out of place, everything out of the ordinary is what makes her so fucking perfect. I'm weak, I'm so fucking weak for this girl.

We're making our way through the subject of today's class when someone pounces in the code at the door. "Shit." Céline's eyes flash with panic. "Under the desk! Now!"

I don't even think about it and cramp my entire body underneath the desk as Céline shoves Heather's chair back to where it belongs, not a second too soon as the door flies open, and footsteps bounce on top of the floor.

"Heeey Heather." Céline utters. Her roommate finding me underneath the desk would be the worst possible scenario. "Shouldn't you be at class?" Her knees are nearly stabbing me in the face, but I don't mind because even from here the view is five-star worthy.

"Don't act like you care. I forgot my laptop charger." I don't have to see Heather's face to know she's annoyed at Céline for even asking. The ruffling sound from the other desk is making Céline nervous, but she shouldn't be, the desk is closed from both sides and hiding behind her bed, whereas Heather's side is the mirror image. So, she shouldn't be able to see me, as long as I keep my limbs in. Also, Céline's limbs are looking very appealing down here. With a smirk, my hand brushes along her bare ankle and she instantly jolts her foot in surprise. I quickly wrap my fingers around it to keep her still. Then they feather upward while she scrapes her throat, and I know that translate as a please stop or we're in trouble. She lets out a frazzled breath when I reach the inside of her thigh and tease her with slow up and down motions. I can feel how goosebumps form where my fingers have been. "You can't even say thank you for a minute?" Heather suddenly scoffs through the room. "You know, next time you decide to ghost someone, I'll let you deal with the aftermath. I tried to send him away but he didn't want to go. Guess he left eventually. I don't even get what a guy like Eli sees in you." Heather snaps, and my first instinct is to firm my grip around Céline's ankle once again. I want her to know I'm here, that she doesn't have to listen to that crap.

"Trust me, he's not what he seems." Céline mutters and I'm back to softly brushing my fingertips along the inside of her thigh and as long as she's not crossing those legs I won't stop. "He's a jerk."

"And you're desperate for attention. So fucking desperate." Heather laughs and her tone is disgusting. "You know, Eli dodged a bullet. Who the fuck wants to be with you." I shake my head and I'm two seconds away from emerging from my lair. Heather's attack is escalating quickly, and I guess this is what Céline has to endure on the daily. No wonder she's so fucking angry all the time.

"At least I'm smart enough not to desperately fuck some  hockey fuckboy in the backseat." Her words have me smirking and the way she's grabbing my hand underneath the desk leaves me frozen for a second. Her fingers tangle with mine while she gets another speech from her roommate.

"At least I got as far as the backseat. You'll get nowhere. Especially not with someone like the captain of the hockey team."

Oh Heather, you have no idea how much I want your roommate. She fucking lights the earth I walk on on fire just by looking at me a certain way.

Also, I was right, for Heather it as all about the brag, the jersey and somehow that makes me feel less guilty. I fell into her trap.

Céline sputters with a laugh, as she slightly slides down in her seat. "I know," Her hand pulls at mine and deliberately brings it higher between her thighs before letting go. Unfortunately for her, that just gave me an idea.