°•[13]•°

Depuis le début

"Please got fresh up first then come near me" Beomgyu place the card at the table and went to upstairs to his room.

He was at his balcony suddenly his phone rang and he looked at the ID but his jaw dropped. It's was Taehyun.

"Should I pick up or not what should I do" he said while panicking but finally he pick up the call.

"Hey good morning" He heard Taehyun soft voice which give him chills down his Body.

"Yeah good morning" he replied, trying to sound normal. "So how was your sleep, did you have dreams of me" Taehyun said with a flirty tone as Beomgyu got lost for words.

"W-what are you saying" he said and thanking to god that Taehyun was not in front him because the red he was looking he don't want to show it to anyone.

"I am joking, don't worry" Taehyun said with a laugh as Beomgyu take a deep breath and hummed .

"What are your doing" Beomgyu ask try to change the topic."well drinking the most bitter coffee Yeonjun hyung made for me" He replied while taking a sip from his coffee.

"Oh okay so do you have plan for today" Beomgyu asked as Taehyun reply yes .
"Yes I have to attend a party" he said .

"Wait the party at xxxx" Beomgyu said with a eyebrows raise. "Yes , how did you know" Taehyun said .

"Well because we got the invitation for that, that's why" he said while playing with his paws .

"Then we're meeting each other today" Taehyun smirked as he take another sip of his coffee.

"Seems like yes , so see you at party because Eomma is calling" Beomgyu said .
"Okay then see you later honey" With that Taehyun hang up while Beomgyu just stood there being statued.

"He is really something god" he smile to himself and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

Time skip

At night

"Hyung , am I looking Beautiful" Beomgyu asked for the eleven time which made the older frowned.

"Can you fucking stop Beomgyu I am saying this again you're looking pretty now go before I kick your butt" he said with a glare as Beomgyu obeyed him and went to the car .

Soon soobin and his parents joined at the car and the driver started the car .

Choi brothers outfit

At party

Well it was huge luxury party and it's has included mafias and all business mans and their family. But Beomgyu don't have any clue about that there was mafias at the party too.

He was walking with his brother while grabbing his arm so he just don't get lost at somewhere.

Soobin and he stop at the counter as their parents went to talk with some others people at the party .

Beomgyu sit at the counter seat and soobin just stand beside him while leaning toward the counter.

They both order drinks for themselves and started to wait for it . Beomgyu started to look around, observing Everything around the party .

Suddenly his eyes land on someone making him smile widely and run to him which made the older beside him clueless.

He went to Taehyun and hugged him as Taehyun hugged him back while chuckling.

Yeonjun was behind Taehyun, seeing those two hugging in front him . Soobin eyes wide open when he saw Beomgyu hugging Taehyun.

His jaw dropped as Yeonjun notice him too , Yeonjun raise a eyebrow and look at Taegyu who was talking with each other .

"I think Beomgyu didn't tell soobin about Taehyun" Yeonjun thought in his mind as he sigh , sensing that something will happen today which will be bad .

Their outfits

TBC

TBC

What do you guys think what will soobin do when he find out that Taehyun is the person Beomgyu liked .

Hope u enjoy it ☺️

Don't forget to vote and love u 💖