Chapter 7

Max was getting ready for his date with Emmelie and he still felt quite nervous about what she told him earlier.He then decided that he will call Daniel and ask for some much needed advice before his date.

"Hey dan, I need some help if you don't mind I know your busy since it's race week."Max asked.

"No worries mate ask away how can I offer my services to you."Daniel replied jokingly.

"I'm going on a date tonight with Emmelie but, I'm super nervous."Max replied.

"WHAT! That's amazing mate and don't worry the nerves are normal just do as I said and go with the flow."Daniel replied.

"No the issue is that she told me that she overheard our conversation earlier today.I don't even know how much she heard.What if she rejects me or What if she knows I'm a formula 1 driver."Max ranted in worry.

"Ok that is an issue but listen to me mate don't think negatively at all.If she heard the conversation I don't think she would know your a driver but that is your secret to tell."Daniel replied.

"So should I tell her or not."Max inquired.

"This is a difficult one I would always tell the truth I think its the best option.However, that is down to you mate just remember if you are spotted in public she would be pulled in the chaos that formula 1 is.Even you know how cutthroat the media can be here compared to any other place."Daniel replied back.

"Ok I'll see how it goes thanks dan and good luck in quali."Max replied.

"Thanks mate and no worries just remember to give me the tea later on after your date, I want to know how it goes."Daniel replied genuinely happy that Max was able to move on.

"Sure mate, I got to go now bye."Max replied.

"Bye Max"Daniel replied before hanging up.

Max quickly ran out of his hotel room and dashed towards the radisson hotel.It was 6:45 and he only had fifteen minutes to reach there.Luckily, it was close by for him.Obviously he didn't want to be late and make a bad impression on their first date.He arrived soon after and rushed to the elevator.As soon as he reached the third floor he sprinted to the door of room 305.He quickly brushed himself up made his hair and rang the bell at exactly 7:00 on the dot.

"Hey Max, you made it on time give me 5 minutes and I'll be ready you can wait inside."Emmelie replied as she let the door open.

"Oh it's fine take your time Emmelie."Max replied as he sat down on one of the couches.

"Ok thank you Max."Emmelie replied.

Max decided to take out his phone to pass the time and scrolled through instagram and twitter to make sure there weren't any rumours of him anywhere.He also wanted to make sure Emmelie would be safe from all the paparazzi's that may be roaming around.Soon enough Emmelie walked out in front of Max and it's safe to say he was speechless.Emmelie looked stunning and Max had his mouth wide open.

"Close your mouth Max you'll catch flies."Emmelie teased observing the effect she had on him.

'O-oh sorry it's just that you look stunning."Max replied back.

"Thank you Max."Emmelie replied.

"Let's get going shall we."Max replied.

Max lead Emmelie to his car an Aston Martin DBS in white.Emmelie wondered how Max could afford such a car for a minute but then pushed all her thoughts to the back of her mind wishing to enjoy the evening with Max and getting to know him better.

"So, where are we going to Max."Emmelie inquired.

"That's for me to know and you to find out, its a surprise."Max replied reiterating her statement from earlier today.