17

[ BARCELONA, SPAIN ]
MAY 2021

[ BARCELONA, SPAIN ]MAY 2021

❤️ Liked by carlossainz55 and 4,742 others
reinaamaral about last night...

View all 983 comments
sofiee.rivera SO BEAUTIFUL BESTIII
charlottesiine 😻😻
user495 pls drop more charlos content
user902 how does it feel to be living our dream

-

IT WAS THE Thursday leading up to the Spanish Grand Prix weekend. Reina was in a taxi, heading to her hotel in Barcelona. She was disappointed that she wouldn't have time to go to her home in Madrid, but she put her work first.

As the taxi drove, Reina gazed out the window at the beautiful Barcelona architecture. She decided to call up Sofia, her best friend, to deliver some good news.

"Sofie! Tengo tu billete!" sang Reina over the phone. (I have your ticket!)

"Para el gran premio?" squealed Sofia. (For the grand prix?)

"Sí," replied Reina. "No podré sentarme contigo porque tengo que trabajar, pero tendremos una noche divertida después." (Yes. I won't be able to sit with you because I have to work, but we will have a fun night after)

"No puedo creer que me vaya! Te amo!" exclaimed Sofia. "Te veré el domingo!" (I can't believe I'm going! I love you! I'll see you Sunday!"

Reina giggled. Sofia had always been so upbeat, constantly happy, and smiling. Reina felt happy that she was able to do something nice for her long-time friend.

The hotel that Ferrari set her up in was quite nice, as per usual. After settling into her room, she decided to grab a coffee.

Walking to a nearby coffee shop, she got two coffees, to go.

-

iMessage
Carlos

carlos
where are you