one-shot

Sweat drooped down my forehead when I reached the apartment, packing nufu all day taxed me with stress, but it paid rent. Without it me and Lily couldn't afford the apartment, since my room-mate was-.

     The door flung inwards, my loss of balance was aided by a palm which sent me straight into an embrace of plush meat, bosom eclipsing my head to trap it in a swathe of breast fat.

     “Gotcha, ahaha,” Lily's chuckles delayed for a moment, whilst she brushed the weed patch of my hair enclosed in her chest.

     I had thought that my room-mate was not the kind of person to greet me, naked, with her breasts. But apparently I was the one with the skewed world-view here.

     “Elam, I've waited. For... like, an hour, Elam. Is not nice to leave me with my tits freezing off, but that’s ok. Do you feel your head getting all hot and greased up? Do not be afraid, get in and tussle with the twins kiddo,” Lily relented in the same sentence she reprimanded me, her tone floating in a haze as she hauled me in, clasped in her cleavage.

     When I could free my head, we were on the couch and my jacket and jeans tossed on the floor.

     “Aaah-.”

     “I know, work sucks, don worry it's your turn now,” she pancaked her left breast onto my face, two fingers resting on my head and wobbling me onto the nipple, “suckle suckle away.”

boo

boo

~ 1 ~

boo

boo

By the time I suspected Lily had dipped extra deep in her ‘medicine’, I was on my third mouthful. -Vhsls- Milk drained from the tap, radiating warmth down my throat to soothe me.

     “There's a good roomie, drink up,” she instructed as she peeled off layers of my clothing, holding me hostage in the pillowy crater the breast moulded around me.

     “There we go babe, you've had a long day, just let all that tension,” she paused to wrap her hands around my head, “melt away… Bularrak. jaten urtzen dira. bere toil. estresa eta esnea gizon honetatik. irakiten.”

     -Thwwdp- A thrust sent me forwards, plunging my fface into the nipple I had nursed from, but now warped over my confused expression, expanding and distorted its contours to crawl over mine. Lily’s teat transformed into a suction cup crawling over my forehead and chin, leaving me in shock. -Chlpth- The pink nozzle capitalized on my pause in suckling and snapped over my skin, broadening like a rubber band under tension as it engulfed it, ensnaring my head into the milk gland.

     “Ooph, behave now and save the struggles for my twins to deal with, Hmmnn,” Lily chastised, her tone gaining an edge as she scoffed me into her melons. -Splootffth- The pop vibrated in the cramped confines and chucked me in to my shoulders, her pants dampened outside, but vibrated like an underwater bellows around me.

     “That's it, suckle suckle away,” she mused whilst she toyed and pried open her nipple with both hands, digging deep in to stretch the teat, -Kllsptch- before she let it smack over my shoulders like a rubber strap, a drizzle of cream splashing out from the impact.

     The nipple engorged to chug down my torso, equivalent to getting funnelled through a stocking made of slugs. All around me clasped a hull of congealed texture, gravity held me as much captive as her bosom did. With the convultions my form was balled up, the more it enveloped the more I felt suspended in gel. This wasn't the first time that Lily had taken me ‘on a trip’, but I hadn't expected she would go as far as to spike her own breastmilk.