Chapter 2 (First day of school)

Start story!

__________________________________________

Phil's POV

I wake up, i then remove my blanket on top of me. 'Why am i using a blanket it's so hot' i then realize i forgot to turn the aircon on.

I sit up from my bed and turn towards the window, i enjoy the view that i have.

The birds chirping, the sun's rayì9⁰asean honking the car.

PAPA ASEAN HONKING THE CAR?!

"Oh no" i say as i check the clock.

7:30!

I quickly rush to the bathroom and brush, bath, and dress up to a blue shirt, on top of that a grey-black hoodie with my flag.

I then ran through the kitchen and grab an apple, "Sorry, i over slept" i say as i open the car door.

Seat arrangement

I buckle my seatbelt and papa Asean started driving

"Psst...psst...pssttt..." Indo called for my attention, he did that for the past uhh...20 seconds, Cam then slapped Indo in the face.

I couldn't hold my laughter and i then let it all out...

"Are you done?" Indo said looking mad and i stopped my laugh, all the ASEANs looked at me and Indo because of all the noise we made mostly me.

We stay silent, to the point where i almost fell asleep "Phil, we're here now" someone whispered i open my eyes, then look at my window "is that it?" I said as we go out.

We got down infront of the waiting area were parents wait but papa Asean is too busy "Bye kids have fun on your first day!" Papa Asean says, we wave good bye and turn to the entrance.

"Is this it? It looks more like a prison to me" Viet says "Viet, someone might here you" i say to Viet "Sorry" he said and puts his hand behind his head.

I then go through the gate as the others follow "Your ID?" The guard asked, wait... we need an ID? I guess the principal will give it to us. "Oh, sorry sir, we're new here" i said to the guard. The guard looks really grumpy or i dunno i can't really see the guard's face because of his hat.

"Oh yes, go on in" the guard said and unlocks the gate.

We then go inside the school and the school looks awsome there's a small clinic, a medium size canteen (i don't know what else to call it) and the most important thing, the school! "Very big school" i said in amazement "Yes, it's because there's Nursery, Kinder 1&2, 2 sections of grade 1, there's grade 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 because they need a big space in each room to fit 197 countries and other grades have politicians, states, and-" i cut Singa's long fact, he looked mad at me for doing that but then realized the time "We're late" i said to him and we both rushed in the school "We're on the first floor, and grade 4 is at the 3rd we need to run up the stairs" Singa said as he grabs the railing of the stairs i then stoo him "Or we can take the elavator" i say as i point to the elavator and realized it was full and that is the only one, Singa looks at me and signals me to go use the stairs. "Stairs it is" i say as we start climbing the stairs.