Chapter 8 (Lunch)

Start the story
___________________________________________

Phil's POV

Hmm... class is finally done!

I walk out of my classroom, i saw Myan pass by.

"Hey Myan!" I called and ran towards him, "hi Phil, have you seen the others?" Myan asked, i shook my head. "No" i answered "okay, let's wait for them" "maybe they'll be there at lunch" he continued. "Okie!" I reply, we then started to make our way outside.

"Ahh, the sun's burning my eyes!" Myan complained "well, i like it, vampire" i said, "that's because you're a sunshine boy, of course you'd like it" he told, we both laughed. "Myan, we're walking too slow" i say, wanting to go faster "Okay, let's crawl" he joked, crawl? What? "i meant we should walk faster or run" i suggested. But then Myan stopped walking,  "Phil, we don't need to, we're already here" he pointed at the canteen or what others call cafeteria even though it can be the same thing. I'm like an idiot-

"Let's find a table" he said.

"Yes, find a table captain Myan!" I say jokingly and point to Myanmar, he chuckled a bit then went to find a table.

"Where are they?" Myan asked himself, i was also looking for them, then i saw Cambodia. "Cam, i command you to tell me where the others are!" I said shaking him.

"I don't know" he told, i look up at him why he so tall tho-

"Cam, put your height to use and stop blocking the sunlight from me" i asked, he looked offended but i can't blame him.

"For your information, i am not blocking sunlight, and i'm not that tall as a building of course i can't see them" he added.

"Would you two stop bickering and start helping, i'm hungry" Myanmar said startling me, "ah Myan, you startled me" i told, to which he apolagised, laughing it off.

Me, Cam, and Myan went on to look for a table, i was lookingfor the perfect one- "here!" Cam pointed at a table. Looks like he beat me.

As we were about to sit on the seat, someone sat before us.

"Hey! That was ours!" Myan said, the guy looked at us and shrugged "i don't see your name on it" gosh this stupid guy. Then another guy came and sat down, it was only two people on a big table.

"Do you really need a big table for just you two idiots" cam said annoyed, then one of the guys stood up the guy with the ushanka hat. I looked at him a little, he's familiar... Russia! More trouble.

"Well your lucky that killing isn't allowed" the guy with a ushanka said.

"Your lucky i'm not gonna punch your ugly face" i said out of no where, he looked at me like he's gonna kill me. I didn't notice i was shaking a little Wait, no i regret this very much-

"Watch your mouth" he warned, i looked to my right and saw Indo and Mal sitting on another table, not noticing me. Thats a better table "Myan, Cam, lets go They're there" i pointed at a table that's big enough.

I skipped off to the table that the others were sitting on, "Hi guys!" Mal greeted as for Indo, i saw he was on his phone...          

we all sat down. And waited for the others, after some time we were complete.

"Who'll get the foods?" Laos asked while Indo was still on his phone. We all looked at Indo, which he noticed, so he put his phone away. Good choice Indo, or i'll brake your phone...

"Why don't you do it, Indomie freak" Malay points to Indo. "No way! How about Starface!" He points to Vietnam. "Not me! How 'bout sir smart boy!" he says pointing at Singapore, now this is taking long, i just want food:( and the nicknames are weird-

"Let's figure this out another way" Singa suggested. "What do you mean by that?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"What i mean is let's decide by using this" Singa shows an empty water bottle. Yes the bottle god will decide.

"I'll spin this and if its tip points to you, you lose and will have to order the food" Singa told, he placed the bottle in the middle of the table, spinning it.

The bottle spinned, slowing down... and then it stopped!

Pointing at Brunei. "poor Brunei" Vietnam chuckled, so brunei stood up asking for our money. We all gave our money to him, wait papa asean is supposed to pay, nevermind i'll ask for money later.

Brunei went off to buy our foods, and Indo was back on his phone.

"Indo, it's bad to use your phone to much~" Thai said to Indonesia.

Indomie addict's POV

"Indo, it's bad to use your phone to much~" Thai said,

"Indo" Mal called, to which i ignored again. Mal started to call my name multiple times, along with Phil.

"You two are starting to annoy me" i say annoyed, "we won't stop unless you stop using your damn phone!" Phil said, i shook my head, i'm not giving up that easily.

I look at my phone, while looking at it. Mal then grabbed my phone!

I didn't do anything but stay quiet, "wait, it won't turn on!" Mal told while trying to turn it on.

"Oh, it's dead" i shrugged. I was about to grab my phone from his hand, but then Phil grabbed it!

"Give it back!" I told, these two idiots are so annoying! "No, say goodbye to your beloved phone!" Phil said, getting out of his seat smashing the phone on the ground then stepping on it.

"Nooooo!!!" I said, "not my phone!" I say, "why!!!! It could have been me!" I cry.

Phil's POV

Stupid phone, i wish i was the phone! Anyways-

I looked at the crying Indonesian who looks so funny right now i wanna laugh, i hold my laugh and went up to him "there, there, you still got indomie" i comfort him patting his back.

"Indomie?" He asked his face lit up. That was fast, "Yes" i say, i went back to my seat.

"Indo, come on! I'll buy you a new phone" i called him and he finally went back to his seat.

I turned to Mal who has his video camera "did you get it?" I ask which he nodded in response. "This is will go viral" i said to myself.

"Hey guys, i'm back!" Brunei called, he placed each of our foods infront of us.

"Thanks, Brunei" i thanked him, we started to eat but we still have a lot of time left, 2 hours i think.

"What's that?" Mal asked looking at my food, "it's pancit canton" i say, "Can i have one?" Indo asked, "No" what's up with these two, i just wanna eat!

"I'll give some Indomie" indo offered, did i hear that right? Did he say he'll give me Indomie?

"What?" I asked, "I'll give you some, if you give me some, deal?" "Fine" i gave him SOME of my food and he gave me some of his.

"I've never seen Indo do the Sharing is caring thing with indomie" Mal said, we both ignore him.

"Wait, Indo this tastes..." "Fine?" i said, i looked at Indo who's enjoying himself.

It's like he can drown in Indomie, but i'm fine with Indomie i guess.

___________________________________________

This chapter was boring, anyways done yeah i'll try to make another one before school or on weekdays...-_-

1258 words

Yes