He looks completely taken aback by what I said, but to me nothing can save this friendship. Nothing. It's over. "No, that's not what I meant." He shakes and his gaze suddenly turns desperate. "Maybe it was to you huh," the muscle in his jaw moves and his gaze wavers towards Rémy. "It has just been a few days and you're already going from one guy to the other." He cocks a menacing brow before wetting his lips. "Don't be the freshman that goes around to fuck all the older guys at campus. It's not a good look Céline. I don't think your squeaky-clean image can take it."

Petty mode activated.

"I could care less, because he fucked me so much better."

I nod towards Rémy, and his eyes instantly fly wide open, shaking his head at me as he mouths a very obvious "what are you doing?"

"Nice," Eli's evil laugh fills the narrow hallway. "I can't even be mad at you Cé, he probably talked you into it." He's taunting me with a smirk. "It's not that hard either, you're so naïve. I would know. You believe anything, as long as you throw in some compliments." And now he kills me with words too. My suspicions were spot on, it was just all about sex , maybe that's why I felt sudden disgust as soon as our clothes came off. I knew somewhere deep down, but I was too deaf to listen to that feeling. I fall silent as my thoughts wrap around my throat and there's one person that notices me struggle.

"If you had told her the truth, I wouldn't have to pity fuck your girl." Rémy suddenly expels while throwing his tall and broad body between Eli and me. His hand reaches back pushing me out of Eli's sight, his fingers caressing my hand. It's only for a brief moment, but it's enough to pull me out of my head. "I do wonder. Do you even know what she sounds like when she's enjoying herself."

My eyes are as wide as they can get, while my gaze strikes Rémy's back.

What the fuck, he's petty too.

"You're done." Elijah mutters under his breath while I suppose he pushes Rémy and his body suddenly jolts back. "She's just using you too." His voice is raw, filled with disgust and it makes my stomach turn. Rémy now loses balance as I guess Eli once more gives his chest a harsh push.

I shake my head, because I know Rémy is trying to protect me, but I don't want anyone to get hurt over me. "Eli, back off." I step out and put myself between the two guys.

"So, you're on his side now, you little bitch." Eli's scowling, towering over me and why did I think it was a good idea to bring Rémy, knowing Eli could be here.

Right, the hockey rat didn't leave me a choice.

I should have kept my foot down on this one.

I regret a lot at this point but what I regret the most right now, is ever crushing on Elijah motherfucking Wren.

"I'm on the side that doesn't lie to me." I step forward, trying to intimidate him but as expected that doesn't work. "Back off." I grit.

"Guess she likes me better now." I want to kill myself when Rémy taunts Eli. Even though he's not wrong, he shouldn't have said it out loud because now Eli is swinging his fist at Rémy and I'm stupid enough to catch it with my face.

I feel like I'm being swallowed by a vanilla scented cloud of softness. I know that scent. It's the distinctive smell of Rémy. It's probably his bodywash or laundry detergent, however only he can make vanilla smell like a handsome whip of manliness.

Yup, that hit made me lose my mind.

And self-worth.

I'm swooning over a hot walking scented candle, with a short fuse, but then again who wouldn't. This candle's hot.