You huffed at its story. "So you're saying the negative emotions made you flammable?"

"Yes. Technically. If I'm near fire, it won't be too bad but if I get caught, that's when it gets bad." It answered truthfully. You nodded before sitting up. "So like, whatever you think of, you can make it?"

"To summarize it, yes."

You nodded once again before getting up from your bed. "Why?" It asked. "So I can learn to use your powers, obviously."

"Really?"

"Do you expect me to roll in by myself and use my intelligence to worm my way out of the situation?" You asked as you opened the door and began to walk out. It sighed. "And, one more question."

"What?"

"Are you a boy or girl?"

"Does the name 'Ryo' sound like a girl's name to you?"

"You never really specified."

"Fine...I guess..I'm a male? I don't know, I don't have a penis."

"Just make one."

"And have the image of a purple human shaped blob walking around in your mind really but ass naked with its penis swinging all about staying in the back of your head? I think not."

You chuckled at his response. Soon after that, you turned the corner to the dining hall where the others were sitting at a table all together.

Sitting down, you noticed that there wasn't any food on the table. "What's all this?" You asked in genuine confusion. Maki, Panda, Toge and Yuta all looked at you. "We...heard there's gonna be chocolate pudding served here. And only one person gets to have it. So we're all sitting here waiting for the food to be served." Panda explained, continuing his intense eye contact with Maki. You snickered to yourself. "Is it even ok for you to eat chocolate pudding?" You asked Panda. He nodded slowly in response.

...

A few moments later, the sound of a door opening was heard and all five of you turned your heads in its direction. Five trays were sitting on the table all the way across the room. The five of you stared at them with wide eyes.

Panda was the first one to get up and even shook the table back a little bit before Maki jumped up right after him to tackle him. You and Toge got up after the two of them and hopped over Panda and Maki and raced each other to the table.

Both of you got to the table and grabbed the small tub of chocolate pudding at the same time. You and him played tug of war for a few seconds before Maki got finished tackling Panda and ran towards you and Toge then snatched right from your hands.

You and Toge both ran after her and in the blink of an eye, both you and him were on the floor with bruises everywhere all over your bodies.

Maki took it upon herself to sit on Pandas, Toges, and your body like it was a throne and eat the chocolate pudding like a queen. Yuta just sat at the table where he stayed and watched the whole scene.

"You guys should've just let me have it, instead of having it end up like this." She said gracefully before taking another spoonful. You rolled your eyes then pulled yourself up and rolled and toppled back down, letting Maki fall off her throne.

"You could've asked me to get up!" She grumbled, getting back up with the small tub of chocolate pudding still in her hand. You chuckled then turned to her, "Sorry, your royal highness." You said before going to the other table and picked up a random tray then went to sit back down with Yuta.