Twenty Three

Ratliff POV

I'm sweating like crazy about tonight, I run my hands through my hair and I go to walk out.

Rocky: where you going, dressed like that?

Ratliff: Can I trust you?

Rocky: dude I've known you for like 5 years

Ratliff: I'm going on a date

Rocky: WITH WHO?!

Ratliff: now that's a secret

Rocky: Dude, Please

Ratliff: Nope, Anyways bye.

I walk out the door before I can't get out of the room, I check behind me and then knock on Rydel's door.

Laura: Hi, have her back before midnight

Ratliff: Yes Miss.

Rydel: ready to go

She gives Laura a hug and walks to me.

Ratliff: let's go

As we walk down the hallway, it got kinda of silent, her hand just looks so lonely, as her arm stops swaying I intertwine our fingers, I look down and smile, then look up too her and smile wider.

We walk to the ticket box.

...: Hello.

Ratliff: Two tickets to, any choices?

Rydel: The Longest Ride please

...: Here you go, enjoy your date.

Rydellington: Thank you.

Rydel and I get a large Popcorn to share and we both get some drinks.

Rydel: You know you didn't have to pay for everything

Ratliff: I know Princess

Rydel gives me a little nudge, while she giggles, Man I could listen to her giggle all day.

We sit down in some chairs and we get comfortable, she is already snuggled into my chest, i can feel my cheeks burn up as the lights go out.

Ross POV

Riker has been giving me tips on what not to do, while on my date with Laura.

I look at the time and realise that I need to go get Laura from cabin, I head from the pool, where I've been for the last hour setting up for the date.

Ross: Thanks for helping

Riker: okay good luck

And he walks to "our" cabin, I knock on the door and Laura opens the door with a smile and walks out.

Ross: Let's get going?

Laura: sure

We get to the pool and she just stops, and smiles, she looks at me and raps her arms around my neck.

I walk her over to the Christmas light cover table with the food on it, Thank gosh Ellington can cook.

We finish the eating and talking for about 20 minutes, I tnow know, why Vanessa dumped Riker though, and I'm going to kill him.

Laura stands up, looks at me then, pulls her top over her head revealing her bikini top, she drops her cover up on the ground, then does this little dive into the pool.

I rip my shirt over my head and dive in after her, Laura pops her head up and swims over to me.

Laura: Thank you for going through all of this for me.

Ross: your worth it.

Laura looks at me before putting her hands on my face, she leans in and kisses me, "SHE KISSED ME" My head screams while I kiss back.

We pull away and swim and Laugh, I heard her sing as she dips her feet in the water while I float on my back, we discuss our lives, and a lot more.

Please Comment and Vote.

Sorry it sucks it's just its 4:37 am here and it's a school morning/night.

I love you and stay beautiful xx

~Ebbi