Fourteen

Vanessa POV (Short)

Im getting Laura back for the dare she gave me before we came here on this cruise, lets just say my beautiful pink stilettos are being worn by Kurt, the transgender kid in our school, my favourite shoes, I could shred a tear.

Rydel: Okay, what's her dare?

Laura POV

Vanessa gets up and walks over to her bag, I know this is bad, she's probably still pissed about her stilettos, but in my defiance they were U, G, L, Y, Ugly.

She pulls out a pair of the shortest shorts I have ever seen and a crop top or some people call a bra.

Rydel's jaw dropped with the expression of 'Laura Your Screwed'.

Laura: What's my dare?
(I say trying to act confident)

Vanessa: okay so Laura your putting this on.

I give her a 'F you' look but she continues.

Vanessa: and Your going to Rydel's cabin, and Rydel your calling Ross to come in and the dare does its own thing from their.

Rydel: well good luck.
(She gives me a side hug)

While my jaw is hanging low, and I can't lie I'm scared.

Laura: please tell me Ross is a gentleman?

Rydel: Ross can be when he wants to, but it depends of the scenario.

Laura: I hate you
( I glare at Vanessa)

I walk into the bathroom and change and walk out again to see the girls giggle, this can't get any worse.

Laura: why don't I just walk out in my bra and underwear

Vanessa: where's the fun in that.

Rydel: let's go

I wrap my blanket around me while we walk down the hall to her room, I'm so happy she's only like 12 doors down, I walk in a drop the blanket and look at Vanessa.

Vanessa: okay so the camera will be here.

She placed her phone down, where it was only noticeable if you knew it was there.

Laura: Now what?

Vanessa: Text Ross to meet you in your room.

Rydel: on it

Laura: and Riker, Him and Vanessa can 'talk'

Vanessa: okay, so when they walk in, I'll take Riker out and Rydel you come with and BANM, what Ross does next is your dare.

Laura: I still hate you

Vanessa: yea yea

Rydel: sorry to interrupt your sister moment but they are on their way.

Vanessa: don't say anything about the dare!

Vanessa hit record and we say on the bed acting casual, wait for the guys

Ross POV

Rydel texted me to meet her in her cabin, I thought she was at her sleepover.

Riker knocks on the door and about 10 seconds, when Riker was going to knock again, the door opened to Vanessa.

Vanessa: Riker, Rydel and I need to talk to you, Ross you can go in.

She stepped out and I walked in, once I was out of the door way the door closed.

Laura: Hi

She had her back to me.

Ross: uhh Hey
( I scratched the back of my neck)

Riker POV (Short)

Vanessa and Rydel just explained the whole dare to me and about her shoes.

I do however feel bad for Laura and Ross is in a lovey mood after watching "the notebook" so things might get awkward.

Ross POV

It's been an awkward silence for about a minute now, when Laura stands up and turns around.

"Okay Ross stop drooling" is what's running through y head I shake my head and look at Laura who's going red.

Ross: here take my jacket.
(I slip my black leather Jack off me and sit it on her shoulders)

Laura: uhh thanks

I'm just so thankful she smiled and took my jacket, I deadly want to kiss her, she pushes her arms through the sleeve wholes and its giant on her, which made me smile.

Ross: so how have you been?

Laura: great at the moment, you?

Ross: perfect

Wow smooth you idiot, I mentally face palm myself.

Laura: here sit.

She moved over on the bed so I could sit down next to her.

Ross: what's with the outfit?

Laura: bad timing

I look at her and nod, when I feel myself leaning in but I stop myself from about 2 cm away from her lips I can feel her breath on my lips.

Ross: I wanna do this right

Laura just nods slightly

Ross: do you want to be my girlfriend?

Laura took a breath.

Laura: No

Ross: I was nerves for a minute, wait you said no didn't you, why?

Laura: It's just what happens when this is over, we can sure stay in touch but it won't work.

Ross: you just wait Laura Marano, you will say yes.

I got up and the door opened.

Riker: dude lets go..... new closet Laura?

Vanessa elbowed him and Rydel was smiling like an idiot, I grabbed Riker and we went back to our cabin.

Ross: not cool dude.

Riker: I'm sorry, your girlfriends hot but mines hotter.

Ross: A. She's not my girlfriend she said "No" and B. Who's your mistress?

Riker: Vanessa

And with that we walked into our cabin.

Vanessa POV

Rydel: Why is he upset?

Laura: he asked me to be his girlfriend

Rydel and I squealed when it hit us

Vanessa: and what did you say?

Laura: no

Rydel: he really likes you, he doesn't shut up about you.

Laura smiled like an idiot when Rydel kept talking.

Rydel: and guess who's dating Riker

Laura: I'm guessing Ness because he's your brother.

Rydel: Nice jacket

I'm guessing she's trying to change the subjects to look less like an idiot.

Laura: I like it it's warm and it even smells like him too.

Vanessa: you so should of said yes

Laura: I want him to prove he likes me then.

And with that I passed out on the couch, Laura on the left bed and Rydel on the right

I Love You
And Stay Beautiful xx