𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙰𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

Author P.O.V

You and Marty rode your skateboards to your high school.
You and Marty rode down the streets of the neighborhood to the Hill Valley Center.

Many known neighbors waved to you and Marty.
You had your Walkman headphones listening to your favorite bands.

You and Marty finally got to your high school.

"Hurry! We have to get to class before Director Strickland finds us," You say to Marty grabbing your stuff and walking up to the school's front entrance.

"I'm coming! I'm sure that bald man won't find us," Marty said running along with you.

You two entered the school and silently walked down the hallways of the school.
All the students were already in class.

"We have to go silently before Mr Strickland finds us-" You say until someone grabbed your shoulder.

"Actually I already found you two here, Ms. Y/L/N," Mr Strickland said.

You and Marty paused and looked at the furious and angry Mr. Strickland.

"Don't tell you two were out there with Doc Brown? Is that true Mcfly?" Mr. Strickland asked Marty.

Marty didn't say anything.

"Well seems like you two have to receive a late report for coming late," Mr Strickland handed you and Marty a yellow sticky note of tardy to class.

"And I believe you two duo have four tardies in a row, let me give you a nickel's worth of advice, that so-called Doctor Brown is dangerous he's a real nutcase, you two hang around with him you'll get in big trouble," Me Strickland replied.

"Oh yes sir," Marty replied sarcastically

But You got very annoyed by Strickland's comment.

"That's not true," You reply angrily.

"Watch both of you your tone with me, especially you, Y/n, that's not a way to talk, young lady," Mr. Strickland replied.

"And you got an attitude problem, Mcfly," Strickland continued.
"You a slacker. You remind me of your father when he went here, he was also a slacker."

Marty got very annoyed by the comment. Marty didn't want to end up like his very stupid father.

"Can me and Y/n go now Mr Strickland?" Marty asked.

"Actually I noticed you and Y/n are auditioning for the battle of the bands for the dance after school, why even bother you two? You won't get accepted, no y/l/n or Mcfly has ever done anything good in the history of Hill Valley," Mr. Strickland said.

"Then we will prove you wrong," You blurred out.

"Yeah, history is about to change!" Marty replied.