Chapter 20: All or Nothing!

Katsuki, Izuku and the coach waited for the final race. Izuku looked over to their group of friends and noticed his boyfriends surgeon and physio therapist had joined in the cheer section. Izuku waved and pulled Katsuki's sleeve to point them out. Katsuki looked over and waved to them as he continued taking off his track suit. The coach handed Izuku the sports tape and he started taping Katsuki's shoulder and once he was done he handed his lover his jacket again and Katsuki put it back on.

"Why do you look so angry, Kacchan?" Izuku asked as he handed Katsuki a sports drink. "I ran into that asshole on my way out here" Katsuki huffed after chugging the drink. "Don't worry about him. He's a jerk" Izuku assured Katsuki as he put his hand on Katsuki's cheek and turned his face to look at him. "I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere. Focus on the gold" he cheered to his boyfriend and kissed his cheek. "Yeah, this year is mine" Katsuki smiled back and pecked Izuku on the lips quickly.

They sat down and watched the last 2 races, cheering on the competitors that swam their hearts out. Once the final race ended the announcer came over the speakers 'The final race will begin in 30 minutes!' *click* Izuku's phone was vibrating and he checked the message. "Mr. Yagi said Dr. Aizawa and Midnight are coming down to check on you" Izuku told Katsuki as he put his phone back down. Izuku looked over and waved the doctors over to them.

"Bakugou, how are you doing?" Aizawa asked as he stood in front of Katsuki. "I'm good, Izuku was strict on me" he laughed as he drank more of his sports drink. "Mind if I check your shoulder" Midnight asked as she held out her hand. Katsuki stood up and took off his jacket so Midnight could check him out. She placed her hand on his shoulder and rotated his arm around to check his range of motion. She checked his muscles and checked in with his pain.

Izuku talked with Aizawa about how the race went in the beginning and how Katsuki's shoulder was doing. "I worked with Midnight on how to stretch his shoulder and apply the sports tape" he said watching as Midnight checked over his boyfriends shoulder "How is his pain? He isn't over doing it is he?" Aizawa asked as he watched Katsuki's check up. "He says the pain isn't bad but.. I have the pain killers with me just in case for after the race is finished" he assured Aizawa and gained a nod. "Good, he may need them after this" Aizawa said patting Izuku on the shoulder.

 '15 minutes until the final race begins' the speaker announced over the speakers. Midnight and Katsuki rejoined the bench "We should head back to the group" Aizawa said as he started walking away. "Everything seems good, you've got this Katsuki!" Midnight pumped his fists in excitement. "Oh Izuku! Great job taking care of him and applying the tape" she waved as she ran off to catch up to Aizawa. Katsuki rotated his shoulder one more time "I don't know what she did but the definitely did something" he huffed and Izuku started to worry "Does it hurt?" he asked grabbing his lovers arm and looking at his shoulder.

"The opposite, I feel great. Not a single bit of pain" he informed Izuku and his coach as he looked up at Midnight and nodded. 'Swimmers, Please make your way to the warm up area the race will begin in 5 minutes' the announcer spoke over the speakers. Izuku looked up at Katsuki and smiled "Good luck!" he kissed him one last time and Katsuki handed his jacket to his coach and headed off. Their friends all cheered and waved as Katsuki started to warm up.

Monoma walked into the warm up station and decided to stretch beside Katsuki. Monoma looked over towards Izuku and waved at him, forcing Izuku to stop in his tracks. "He really is a looker" he mumbled to Katsuki who was gritting his teeth. Katsuki looked over at his lover who was smiling at him to remind him he was his. Katsuki chuckled and put his head down "You know, I don't even care if I win the gold" Katsuki started and Monoma stopped and looked at Katsuki "I have something that's worth way more than a gold medal" Katsuki smiled and winked at Izuku. He glanced back over and looked at Monoma "But that doesn't mean I'm gonna let you have it either!" he announced and walked off.