𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

As she undressed in the mirror, she stared at herself a little bit longer, frowning at what she saw.

Her boobs weren't the perky C-cups they used to be, her stomach wasn't flat anymore, she now had a small pudge and her belly was lined with stretch marks.

Her thighs were bigger, they also now had stretch marks.

She hasn't even been doing her hair as much as she used to.

Her natural shoulder-length curls have been in a messy bun for over a week now.

"Maybe that's why..." Faye thought.

She actually hated how she looked now, and it was crazy because she used to be so confident.

She didn't want to say anything to Kai though, she didn't want him to look at her as if she was being weird, because it totally wasn't that.

She sighed before wiping the few tears that fell, going to turn her shower on.

As Faye finished up her shower she tried to stop the tears from falling but ultimately, she just broke down.

Luckily, the sound of cry was drowned out by the shower but now that she was finished, she couldn't hide it as much.

She pulled herself together as much as she could before walking out of the bathroom and going to the closet.

She was glad Kai was still in the nursery with Kaia because she probably would've have broke down again if he wasn't.

A/N: Yall know when y'all trying not to cry but then somebody asks you if y'all okay? that kinda thing

"Man, Kaia be sleeping like she works a 9-5," Kai said when he walked inside the room, his eyebrows furrowing when he heard sniffling coming from the closet.

"What's wrong mama?" Kai questioned when he walked into the closet to see Faye wiping her face as she stood there dressed in her pink silky robe.

"Nothing boo, I'm good," Faye smiled, but Kai could see straight through it.

"No you not, what's wrong? Talk to me" Kai said as she just walked around him.

"I'm just not feeling good Kai, I'll be fine," Faye lied, climbing into the bed so that she could get some sleep.

"Mama...I been with you for almost 2 years now, you think I can't tell when you lying? You gotta talk to me baby," Kai said, climbing in the bed after her.

"I just...I think you would look at me weirdly if I told you Kai..." Faye said honestly, sighing as he turned her around so that she was facing him.

"I ain't never been the one to judge you mama, you know that. You able to speak your mind around me and you should be comfortable doing that. What I gotta do for you to tell me what's wrong?" Kai asked her, genuinely wanting to know how to get her to talk to him.

For the almost two years they've been together, Faye has always struggled to tell him when she had a problem, it made him feel like she was comfortable enough with him to talk about those things with him.

"It's not that I'm not comfortable, It's just hard for me to put what I'm feeling into words," Faye explained and Kai nodded understandably.

"You've been so distant Kai, And I understand that you've been busy with Kai and I'm okay with that because I am too but.." Faye started to explain.

""..You don't even kiss me anymore Kai, like with us lately all it has been is "Hi, how was your day" and that's it. And I didn't want to sound like I'm complaining or anything because it could've been my fault-

"How?" Kai asked, confused as to why it could be her fault.

"I know don't look the same as I used to, my stomach is chubbier and my hair is never done anymore and-

"No," Kai stated blankly, causing her to furrow her eyebrows.

"No?" Faye repeated after him, a little confused.

"Come here Fayuna," Kai said sternly, pulling his girlfriend into his arms.

"I'm sorry that I been distant, I ain't even realize it and I ain't do it purposely mama, I put that on everything I love I ain't do it purposely," Kai started

"Please don't think it was your fault or had anything to do with you, especially not with how you look. Baby, you so fucking beautiful man, Ion even want you thinking that you're anything else 'cause it'll be a lie. I don't care if you big or small, you still gon' be the prettiest woman alive, especially in my eyes." Kai told her, staring deeply into her eyes when he said that to be she understood everything he was saying.

"Shit mama, You the most beautiful woman I know, you being the love of my life and the mother to my daughter is just a plus. Whatever it takes to get that shit through your head, I'll do it mama. I don't need you thinking that negatively about yourself no more," He finished, saying nothing but the truth.

"I love you so much Fayuna, youn' even know the half of it," Kai said.

"I love you too Kaino," Faye said quietly, laying her head on his chest.

😓😓😓😓chapter only late cause i was getting my hair done & my stylist nosey as shit

😓😓😓😓
chapter only late cause i was getting my hair done & my stylist nosey as shit

thoughts?