𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

-FAYUNA MICHELLÉ

"NIGGA YOU CAN'T call ahead or nothing? shit" Geno said when he opened his front door to see his little sister standing there

Faye just walked inside, not even acknowledging his complaints.

"You can't speak or nothing?" Geno questioned as he watched her take her shoes off at the door.

Faye turned around and stared at him, no longer able to hold herself together, she just broke down crying.

Geno's expression softened, immediately going to comfort his sister.

As he hug her, occasionally rubbing her back, he started to think.

A million things ran through his mind at once, wondering what could have happened because he hadn't seen his sister cry this hard since the day that their so-called father left them, and that was years ago.

"What happened nana? Why you crying?" Geno asked when she calmed down a bit, them now sitting on his couch.

Faye shook her head at the nickname, he hadn't called her that in years.

She wiped her face before pulling her knees up to her chest, laying her head on her brother's shoulder.

"He cheated Geno," Faye said quietly.

"That bright ass nigga..." Geno mumbled, thinking about which way he wanted to harm Kai.

"And don't go do no stupid shit to him either, I just wanna leave it alone," Faye told him.

"But-

"Ain't no but Geno, just leave it alone," Faye repeated.

"Can I stay here? I got a feeling he finna be looking for me," Faye mumbled.

"Yeah, I left yo' room like it was" Geno answered,

"I hate hospitals so much," Faye mumbled as she sat on the exam table, waiting on her gynecologist to return.

It's been about a week since the incident and Faye hasn't seen or talked to Kai yet.

She even pushed her doctor's appointment back because the day after, she couldn't even get out of bed.

She knows that she probably should've talked to Kai by now, but she couldn't bring herself to do it.