𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

- KAINO "KAI" MILLER

"Nigga you still sitting at her door?" Shawn said to his friend over the phone

"Yeah..." Kai mumbled, he was so tired.

He barely got any sleep, wasn't eating as much, and he definitely hadn't been to the gym.

His missing Faye badly but he had no way to contact her and tell her the truth.

Sure, he should've listened to what she told him and set boundaries with the girl, but he would never cheat on Faye.

He loved her too much to even think about a girl in the way he thinks about her.

"Ion think I've ever seen you this shitty man, you tried checking her brother's house or something?" Shawn questioned, Kai didn't answer because he didn't even think of that.

Kai's head didn't even pop up when he heard the elevator ding once again, it's probably wasn't even her.

But when he saw the bubblegum pink Crocs with an anklet that read "Michellé" on the owner, he immediately stood up, hanging up his phone in the process.

He just looked down at the girl who he'd been going crazy without, just indulging himself in the presence that he missed so much.

"Can you move?" Faye said since he was blocking the lock in her front door, she had to pee, badly.

He just slid to the side, she quickly unlocked the door before walking inside her apartment, speeding to the bathroom.

Kai just stood outside the door, not sure if he should walk in or not.

After about a minute he could hear the bathroom sink running, meaning that she was finishing up.

"Come on Kai," Faye spoke when she came out of the bathroom, going to sit on her couch.

Kai then walked inside, closing the front door behind him before going to sit next to her.

Kai didn't want to do anything but get the truth out, so that's what he did.

He opened his gallery, scrolling back to the video caught by the security cameras from that down before pressing play and passing her the phone.

"Kaila, you good?" Kai questioned the girl when she just stared at him, her mind sort of wandering off.

"Yeah I'm good, my bad," She apologized while grabbing her gym bag.

They had just finished their session a few minutes ago and Kai was ready to leave, Faye was currently in the office waiting on him.

He wanted her to stay so badly after she brought him lunch.

"Aight, ima see you, my girl waiting on me," Kai told her while picking up his gym bag.

"Wait Kai, before you go, can we talk?" She asked and he nodded hesitantly.

"Okay so, I've been thinking and I wanted to ask if we could go out sometime? like not gym related" Kaila asked him.

"Nah, I got a girlfriend, and Ion even see you like that, this strictly professional-

Kaila cut him off by placing a strong kiss on his lips, hoping to change his mind.

"Kai, Why-

Faye was cut off by the almost sickening sight, watching with wide eyes as Kai and the girl she warned him about kissed.

Kai's eyes widened before she pushed the girl away.

"Mama it wasn't even-

Kai's words were cut off by Faye storming out, not even wanting to hear whatever lie was about to spew out of his mouth.

"The fuck is wrong wit' you?" Kai said to the girl who was now on the ground from his push, he didn't mean to push her that hard but it just happened.

"Fuck.." Kai mumbled before going to follow behind Faye.

"I swear to God, I ain't never put my lips on that girl by choice. I apologize for not listening to you in the first place but I can't take that shit back now. I'a never step out on you, ever and I'm sorry" Kai said truthfully.

"My turn?" She asked after taking some time to register what he said, he just nodded.

"First off, I do apologize for putting my hands on you, no matter what was going on, there was no excuse for things to get physical" Faye started.

"Secondly, I'm sorry for not hearing you out sooner, I halfway jumped to conclusions instead of letting you explain what happened, and it's not that I don't trust you or anything it's just that I felt like everything I needed to know was right there in my face. I was being stubborn, and I know communication is not really my strong suit, so I'm sorry too" She finished.

"But I don't want you to think that I'm just going to brush off what you did, I'm not saying that you have to listen and do every single thing but when it came to shit like that, you should've" Faye explained to him and he nodded.

"I know, and I apologize," Kai said, just ready to be cool with her again.

"And I forgive you, Do you forgive me?" She asked him.

"Hell yeah," He said almost immediately, causing her to smile.

He then held his arms out to her causing her to smile before climbing into his lap, Kai then wrapping his arms around her.

"I love you ma," Kai said as he put his head in the crook of her neck.

"I love you too Kaikai," Faye as she picked his head up so that she could peck his lips.

"Ugh I missed my man real bad," Faye joked causing him to shake his head.

"Man I was going crazy without you," Kai admitted.

"Oh I know, sitting at my door every day, texting me from all those numbers, it was starting to give stalker Kaikai" Faye joked causing him to shrug.

"Ain't no shame in my game," Kai said causing her to laugh.

"Oh shit, I got one more thing to tell you," Faye said, not believing that she forgot to tell him that she was literally pregnant.

"Huh?" He replied.

"I'm pregnant" She revealed.

watch how kai finna ike her in the stomach

thoughts?

ok, bye bye 🤭