𝐓𝐖𝐎

- KAINO "KAI" MILLER

"AYE Faye invited us to Geno's party, you tryna slide?" Shawn asked Kai, just waltzing inside his house like he owned it

"Man, you can't knock or sum? I could've been beating my meat" Kaino spoke with a frown but Shawn just waved him off.

"Nigga are we going or nah?" Shawn asked once again.

"Hell yea, anything to see wifey again," Kaino thought, his delusion speaking once again.

"Yeah," Kai answered.

"Good, maybe finally get you some pussy" Shawn said but Kai shook his head.

"I can't even imagine being on earth for 24 years and ain't never had nun," Shawn said more to himself while shaking his head.

"I just don't believe the hype, ain't never been in a rush to have sex," Kai said truthfully while shrugging his shoulders.

What Kai said was true, he'd didn't believe the hype, but he also was lowkey scared.

When it came to sex, it was too many ups and downs, the cons list seemed to be longer than the pros list.

"Man whatever, hurry up tho 'cause they done started already"

"Oh my gosh friend! You made it!" Faye exclaimed over the loud music, pulling Kaino into a small side hug.

"Yeah, couldn't miss seeing you again," Kaino said slickly, hoping she didn't think too much about it.

When she pulled away he eyed her body up and down.

She had a new hairstyle, this time it was a crimson-red, the color resembling blood.

She wore a black skirt that stopped just above what would be considered mid-thigh and a tan, sheer, long-sleeved shirt with black designs all over it, both items hugged her small curves beautifully and insinuated them in an almost mesmerizing way.

She paired the outfit with a small black purse and some black strappy heels.

"Come on boo, you standing there all awkward and shit," Faye giggled, grabbing Kaino's hand and dragging him to the kitchen.

"You drinking?" She questioned and he nodded, causing her to grab one of the plastic red cups.

"Dark or light?" She questioned, looking at the plethora of alcohol lined up on the counter.