Diamond is Unbreakable 41

Start from the beginning

"ARNOLD!" Reimi called out to her guard-dog as he bit off Kira's right hand, as Kira stumbled to the side, coming face to face with the darkness as he turned in his fall in surprise, only to come face to face with the ominous darkness he so desperately tried to avoid.

"WHAT?!" He screeched as thousands of dark hands come out of the portal as they started grabbing the cloth of his suit, yanking him inside, as more and more of them clasped onto the screaming man with an iron grip.

"Now, let's have you punished, Yoshikage Kira." Reimi stated, holding her clenched left hand over her chest.

"WHAT? WHAT ARE THESE THINGS?! KILLER QUEEN!" He screamed as they held onto his Stand as well. "MAKE THESE THINGS EXPLODE!" He ordered but as soon as his words left his lips his Stand was broken apart. "-I-I" She screamed, staring at the ghost girl. "Wh-Where are they going to take me?" He cried out.

"Who knows?" Reimi replied. "But.... I am sure it is somewhere you will not be able to rest in peace." She waved him off as Kira was dragged off into the darkness with haunting screams.

-

-

-

Goodbye Morioh-The Heart of Gold Part 2

Reimi stood at the end of the old alleyway, staring right ahead as finally she felt her shoulders relaxing as if a great burden was taken off of her. A serene look settled on her delicate features as she closed her pink eyes while her beloved and loyal dog stood right next to her.

 Glancing over to Arnold she leaned down, her hands reaching for him, her right giving him a head-pat while her left scratched his chin, ruffling  the soft fur

 Glancing over to Arnold she leaned down, her hands reaching for him, her right giving him a head-pat while her left scratched his chin, ruffling the soft fur.

"Now...." He paused briefly, "We can finally.... We can finally go." She whispered, hugging him as the golden sunrays hit their form, finally shining brightly down on Morioh Town after the storm had passed, letting people finally look up to the sky, cleansing their burdened souls. However, the familiar yellow sky with fluffy white clouds passed by just as if nothing has happened.