telling Nidal's mom

Nidal was over the moon with excitement and couldn't wait to share the news with his family. He decided to tell his mom first, as she had always been supportive of their relationship and had been eagerly waiting for the news of a grandchild.

Nidal called his mom and asked her to come over for dinner that evening. She arrived promptly, and they sat down to eat. Nidal was nervous, but he knew he had to tell her the news.

"Mom, Salish and I have some exciting news to share with you," Nidal said, trying to keep his voice steady.

His mom looked at him expectantly, and he continued, "We're expecting a baby!"

His mom's face lit up with joy, and she hugged Nidal tightly. "Oh, my dear son, I'm so happy for you both!" she exclaimed.

They spent the rest of the evening discussing the baby's due date, potential names, and how they would prepare for the new arrival. Nidal's mom was thrilled to be a grandmother and promised to help in any way she could.

As the night came to an end, Nidal's mom hugged him and Salish tightly, "I can't wait to meet my grandchild and spoil them with love and affection," she said.

Nidal and Salish were grateful for the love and support of their family, and they knew that they had a lot to look forward to in the coming months. They were excited to welcome their new bundle of joy into the world and start their journey as parents.