𝐓𝐄𝐍: "About Dinner.."

Start from the beginning

She rummaged through her suitcase incase of any good outfits, which she didnt bring with her. She frowned in despair as she didnt have any formal or on-themed clothing.

"This sucks!" She face-palmed herself, agony written all over her face. She really didnt have anything to wear. She didnt even plan to stay in Eleutheria for long.

Her phone 'dinged' and she carefully picked it up, looking at the notification set on the screen.

'You have been added by Thailand'

She furrowed her eyebrows, and clicked on it.

It was a group on this messaging app, and he raised her brows looking at it.

Cambodia !🇰🇭
OHH! MAHAR!!

Thailand
Welcome to the group!

Timor Leste ★
Oh finally. It took long enough !!

You
Ooh. What's this?

Timor Leste ★
Countries in Southeast Asia, and.. I dont know why Palau is here.

You
Who's Palau..?

Timor Leste ★
@cocopalau Palau!! Wake up!!

Palau 🇵🇼
Its like 12pm.. Im awake.

You
Wait.. are you in Eleutheria? Its 12pm here aswell!!

Palau 🇵🇼
Yup. You?

You
Me too! Can i ask a favor?

Palau 🇵🇼
Ask away

You
Do you happen to have a spare dress? I'm going out today and I have nothing to wear..

Palau 🇵🇼
Oh please, I have a ton! Just dm me for information.

Timor Leste ★
Is there any left for me?

Palau 🇵🇼
Haha... no.

Maharlika got off her phone with a relieved sigh. She would text Palau later, now she just had to figure out where they would eat out.

She didnt know the big resturants in Eleutheria, which was no help, well, she barely knew anything in Eleutheria. She was raised at home with only little money, so they couldnt even get out of the island.

She sighed as she sat on her bed.

You
Hi, Palau. Can you send me the pictures of the dresses? Also, I need ypur help on good resturants.

Your*

Palau 🇵🇼
Oh of course! Hold on.

Palau sent four attachments

You
Thats alot and their impressive! Is it okay if I could borrow the sage green one?

Palau 🇵🇼
Of course! And some good resturants in Eleutheria is the Global Buffet, Italian owned resturants, Asian resturants, etc. If you want the names I can send you it.